Subject: Re: bug#29170: Infinite loop noticed on Emacs in OpenBSD

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 07:43:57 -0400

[Accidentally sent off-list, forwarding message to bug tracker.]

-------------------- Start of forwarded message --------------------
From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
To: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: bug#29170: Infinite loop noticed on Emacs in OpenBSD
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 13:25:39 +0200

Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:

> That was almost 3 years ago.  Is this still an issue on recent versions
> of Emacs?

Hi Stefan,

I've just tested with an almost -current OpenBSD and a bleeding edge
emacs (bc5da2c3fb882a2d) and this issue still stand.

For my usage, it shows mostly when using org-capture. There is some kind
of fix (I think it is documented in this bug report) that is to set
Emacs*selectionTimeout resource to a lower value (e.g. 10).

Best regards,
-- 
Manuel Giraud
-------------------- End of forwarded message --------------------