Subject: Re: bug#29149: Tramp shell uses local shell setting in windows

From: Shuguang Sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 02:09:00 +0800

Hi,

I put some trace log for problem2:For problem 2: I don't know why it
doesn't take tramp-remote-shell as the shell, but to ask user to input the
shell path in the server side.

When I input /bin/sh, the same as the tramp-remote-shell, it raise the
error "

- "env: c:/bin/sh: No such file or directory" in shell buffer
-  "Process shell exited abnormally with code 127" in tramp_shell2.txt (the
trace buffer)
-  in tramp_shell_debug2.txt, (the tramp debug buffer)
00:34:02.040229 tramp-send-command (6) # cd /opt/bee/home/username/test/
&&  exec  env PS1\=/plink\:username\@host\:/opt/bee/home/username/test/\
\#\$\  TERM\=emacs TERMCAP\=emacs\:co\#135\:tc\=unknown\:
INSIDE_EMACS\=27.0.50\,comint c\:/bin/sh -i

The file is too large, therefore, I put them in github:
https://github.com/ShuguangSun/Emacs-bug-29149

Hope it works.

On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 5:10 PM, michael.albinus <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi Eli,
>
> My laptop crashed last night. If I cannot recover over the weekend, it
> might take some days before I could react. Sorry.
>
> Best regards, Michael.
>
>
>
> Von meinem Samsung Galaxy Smartphone gesendet.
>