Subject: bug#29136: closed (Re: [bug#29136] [PATCH 0/5] gnu: calibre: Update to 3.11.1.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 16:08:04 +0000

Your bug report

#29136: [PATCH 0/5] gnu: calibre: Update to 3.11.1.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
29136: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=29136
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#29136] [PATCH 0/5] gnu: calibre: Update to 3.11.1.
From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
To: Brendan Tildesley <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 17:07:28 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Brendan Tildesley <[email-masked]> writes:

> This updates Calibre to 3.11.1, adds two new inputs python2-dukpy, and
> optipng, and fixes the build script to install a mimetype file, which I
> missed when I initially packaged 3.6.0.

Applied all five patches!  Thank you for maintaining this package :)

Subject: [PATCH 0/5] gnu: calibre: Update to 3.11.1.
From: Brendan Tildesley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 02:42:07 +1100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This updates Calibre to 3.11.1, adds two new inputs python2-dukpy, and
optipng, and fixes the build script to install a mimetype file, which I
missed when I initially packaged 3.6.0.
Calibre has had a huge number of changes since 3.6.0, but everything
seems to build just fine without any changes to [arguments].
The builder complains about not being able to make /homeless-shelter,
something in the Nix code I think, but when I set  a HOME, it changed
nothing in the resulting built package so I just left it.
I know nothing about the setuptools and shim wrapper stuff mentioned in
the FIXME.