Subject: Re: bug#29097: 25.1; to support '_' as a word constituent, subword-mode regexes need updating

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 17:59:07 +0200

Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]> writes:

> tags 29097 + moreinfo
> quit
>
> Chris Hecker <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> There is something weird going on with my local behavior when I was
>> testing some examples of where the current thing is broken, so
>> something else in my .emacs is affecting this somehow relative to
>> --no-init-file.  I'll reply to the thread after I tediously binary
>> search for whatever is doing it, it may be the current default
>> behavior is reasonable and whatever this mystery thing is was making
>> it so I thought I needed to change those regexes.  I'll report back
>> after spelunking and making some more tests.

More information was requested, but no response was given within a
couple of, so I'm closing this bug report.  If the problem still exists,
please reopen this bug report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no