Subject: [bug#29085] [PATCH] Conditionally build json importer.

From: Eric Bavier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 16:00:03 +0000

The JSON importer should only be built if the json module is available.

Eric Bavier, Scientific Libraries, Cray Inc.
From 10c9f49a3db00ecdd510ed20b8dc8384ca091968 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Eric Bavier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 12:32:11 -0500
Subject: [PATCH] Conditionally build json importer.

* Makefile.am (MODULES): Add guix/scripts/import/json.scm when HAVE_GUILE_JSON.
---
 Makefile.am | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/Makefile.am b/Makefile.am
index d054f78..f49d3b0 100644
--- a/Makefile.am
+++ b/Makefile.am
@@ -175,7 +175,6 @@ MODULES =					\
   guix/scripts/import/gnu.scm			\
   guix/scripts/import/nix.scm			\
   guix/scripts/import/hackage.scm		\
-  guix/scripts/import/json.scm  		\
   guix/scripts/import/elpa.scm  		\
   guix/scripts/import/texlive.scm  		\
   guix/scripts/environment.scm			\
@@ -203,6 +202,7 @@ MODULES +=					\
   guix/import/stackage.scm			\
   guix/scripts/import/crate.scm			\
   guix/scripts/import/gem.scm			\
+  guix/scripts/import/json.scm  		\
   guix/scripts/import/pypi.scm			\
   guix/scripts/import/stackage.scm
 
-- 
1.8.5.6