Subject: bug#29072: The usability of Guix configurations

From: myglc2 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 18:26:26 -0500

Please note: these replies separated by topics in an effort to make the
threads more topical ...

On 11/06/2017 at 22:16 Leo Famulari writes:

> On Mon, Nov 06, 2017 at 03:12:11PM -0500, myglc2 wrote:
>> My system recently broke when I did an upgrade. I reported what I
>> thought was a bug (bug#29072) but it turned out that, because qemu
>> package code had been moved, my system configuration had become broken
>> ;-(
>>
>> Confronted with my situation, helpful developers said "The package code
>> was moved in commit xxx" (Leo) and "maybe you have a mistake in your
>> config (Efraim)."
>
> I'm sorry that my comment was not enough on its own!

Hey Leo,

Please understand that don't mean this as a complaint your reply, which
was helpful and I was very happy to receive.

I am just trying to step back and think about the bigger picture.