Subject: Re: bug#29070: 26.0.90; emacs-26.0.90 pretest

From: andrés ramírez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 21:05:28 -0600

Hi Noam.
> gdb --args ./emacs -Q
> (gdb) run

I have been able of debug it. The error seems to be inside this function. When doing M-x
server-start. Any other tip for debugging it?
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
  return file_attributes (AT_FDCWD, SSDATA (encoded), Qnil, filename,
			  id_format);
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Is it ok to pass this code?
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
  if (err != 0)
    return unbind_to (count, Qnil);
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

> You mentioned other Emacs versions on the same machine.  Is it only
> 26.0.90 which shows this problem (and only on the one machine)?
Yes. You are Right 26.0.90 is the only one that exhibits this
problem. It is debian jessie.