Subject: [bug#29064] [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-helm-make.

From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 08:28:44 +0300

Hello,

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 05:36:37PM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote:

>> Would you like to create an account on Savannah so we can give you
>> commit access?  Please make sure to add the OpenPGP key you’ll use to
>> sign commits to your Savannah account; when you’re done, please reply
>> with a signed message and tell us what your account name is.

Yes, I would.  Thanks for trust.  I'll do my best.

Account name: wigust

> Welcome!

Thanks.

> Please also be sure to read the HACKING file in the root of the Guix
> repo:
>
> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/HACKING
>
> It contains the guidelines related to pushing your changes.

OK.  Thanks for notice.

Oleg.