Subject: [bug#29061] Java patches

From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 13:09:17 +0100

> 
> I think I messed up these patches... I use git rebase a lot to fix
> things, but sometimes it does weird things. The result of applying
> these patches is working though.
> 
> I don't think the unzip phase has anything to do with
> ant-build-system. In this case, the "source" archive contains other
> archives (source, bin) and only one is interesting for our purpose,
> but its name is probably difficult to guess.
> 
> Re the patch, I'm familiar enough with java to produce it, but not to
> understand why it's needed. I will report compiling issues upstream.
> 
> Thanks for the review, I will fix the issues you mentionned and push
> when I have time.

Fixed and pushed as a6dd06d0e2297c4eabbfcb5461ee6560cd0b2f95 -
bb27eb0dbfa27d4aeb7525ee5ef70f624506af0b. Thank you for the review!