Subject: [PATCH] tests: install: Estimate the installation system disk size.

From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 19:52:50 +0100

1500 MiB are too small for a current system, thus use let
system-disk-image estimate the required size.

* gnu/tests/install.scm: (run-install): Pass "#:disk-image-size
  'guess" to system-disk-image.
---
 gnu/tests/install.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/tests/install.scm b/gnu/tests/install.scm
index d0cc08f43..a80c520ec 100644
--- a/gnu/tests/install.scm
+++ b/gnu/tests/install.scm
@@ -219,7 +219,7 @@ packages defined in installation-os."
                        (image  (system-disk-image
                                 (operating-system-with-gc-roots
                                  os (list target))
-                                #:disk-image-size (* 1500 MiB)
+                                #:disk-image-size 'guess
                                 #:file-system-type
                                 installation-disk-image-file-system-type)))
     (define install
-- 
2.13.5