Subject: Re: bug#29039: `iter-do' doesn't instrument its body

From: Paul Pogonyshev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 14:48:14 +0200

Because it allows debugging generator functions with `iter2' package.
`iter2' replaces only `iter-defun' and `iter-lambda', but uses all the
rest of infrastructure (`iter-yield', `iter-next', `iter-do' and so
on).

I'm 100% sure this change cannot break anything in `generator' and is
logical in itself.

Paul

On 28 October 2017 at 13:32, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> From: Paul Pogonyshev <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 13:07:00 +0200
>>
>> Attached trivial patch simply adds `(declare (debug ...))' to the
>> macro. I believe it is perfectly safe and trivial, no mention in NEWS
>> etc. is needed. I would ask to merge it to branch 26 if possible.
>
> Why do you want it on the emacs-26 branch?
>
> Thanks.