Subject: bug#29031: 25.3; Segmentation fault when starting emacs with my config

From: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 21:36:51 +0000

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 3:52 PM Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > From: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
> > Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 19:24:19 +0000
> > Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> >
> > #55 0x000000000060a66e in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7ffffffeae98) at
> eval.c:2766
> > #56 0x000000000065705e in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
> maxdepth=..., args_template=...,
> > nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:629
> >
> > ...
> >
> > continues till #224.
>
> Please show the complete backtrace, maybe that will provide some
> hints.
>

After that I rebuilt from the latest emacs-26 with
"--enable-checking='yes,glyphs' --enable-check-lisp-object-type"", and this
time the same recipe (loading nlinum in after-init-hook) caused the
segfault on emacs 26:

Thread 1 "emacs" received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x00000033e307a16e in _int_malloc () from /lib64/libc.so.6
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00000033e307a16e in _int_malloc () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#1  0x00000033e307ab1c in malloc () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#2  0x0000000000618c68 in lmalloc (size=8784) at alloc.c:1444
#3  0x0000000000618634 in lisp_malloc (nbytes=8784,
type=MEM_TYPE_VECTORLIKE) at alloc.c:1082
#4  0x000000000061b4a2 in allocate_vectorlike (len=1095) at alloc.c:3333
#5  0x000000000061b590 in allocate_vector (len=1095) at alloc.c:3370
#6  0x000000000065aeac in larger_vecalloc (vec=XIL(0x2904c15),
incr_min=365, nitems_max=-1) at fns.c:3600
#7  0x000000000065af3e in larger_vector (vec=XIL(0x2904c15), incr_min=365,
nitems_max=-1) at fns.c:3612
#8  0x000000000065ba06 in maybe_resize_hash_table (h=0x708d390) at
fns.c:3905
#9  0x000000000065be19 in hash_put (h=0x708d390, key=XIL(0xc87060),
value=XIL(0x3171093), hash=3283992) at fns.c:3986
#10 0x000000000065d807 in Fputhash (key=XIL(0xc87060),
value=XIL(0x3171093), table=XIL(0x708d395)) at fns.c:4678
#11 0x00000000005b330e in where_is_internal_1 (key=XIL(0x4ac510),
binding=XIL(0xc87060), args=XIL(0), data=0x7ffffffea9e0)
    at keymap.c:2725
#12 0x00000000005ac350 in map_keymap_item (fun=0x5b3095
<where_is_internal_1>, args=XIL(0), key=XIL(0x4ac510), val=XIL(0xc87060),
    data=0x7ffffffea9e0) at keymap.c:546
#13 0x00000000005ac629 in map_keymap_internal (map=XIL(0x3b10ca3),
fun=0x5b3095 <where_is_internal_1>, args=XIL(0),
    data=0x7ffffffea9e0) at keymap.c:583
#14 0x00000000005ac90a in map_keymap (map=XIL(0x3b10ca3), fun=0x5b3095
<where_is_internal_1>, args=XIL(0), data=0x7ffffffea9e0,
    autoload=false) at keymap.c:626
#15 0x00000000005b2787 in where_is_internal (definition=XIL(0x401f50),
keymaps=XIL(0x315a283), noindirect=false, nomenus=true)
    at keymap.c:2478
#16 0x00000000005b2bdf in Fwhere_is_internal (definition=XIL(0x401f50),
keymap=XIL(0), firstonly=XIL(0xc270), noindirect=XIL(0),
    no_remap=XIL(0)) at keymap.c:2589
#17 0x000000000062f05f in Fsubstitute_command_keys (string=XIL(0x11948c4))
at doc.c:821
#18 0x000000000062dfe2 in Fdocumentation (function=XIL(0x386f6f5),
raw=XIL(0)) at doc.c:421
#19 0x000000000064a905 in funcall_subr (subr=0xd7ea30 <Sdocumentation>,
numargs=1, args=0x7ffffffeef40) at eval.c:2843
#20 0x000000000064a43b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffffffeef38) at
eval.c:2766
#21 0x000000000069f457 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0xab492c),
vector=XIL(0xab494d), maxdepth=make_number(8), args_template=XIL(0),
    nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:629
#22 0x000000000064b559 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0xab48cd), nargs=2,
arg_vector=0xab494d <pure+897645>) at eval.c:3049
#23 0x000000000064a47f in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7ffffffef7e0) at
eval.c:2768
#24 0x000000000069f457 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x1bb5464),
vector=XIL(0x1717335), maxdepth=make_number(4),
    args_template=make_number(257), nargs=1, args=0x7ffffffeff18) at
bytecode.c:629
#25 0x000000000064b04d in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x1717365), nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7ffffffeff10) at eval.c:2967
#26 0x000000000064a47f in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffffffeff08) at
eval.c:2768
#27 0x000000000069f457 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x1bb8a04),
vector=XIL(0x171c1f5), maxdepth=make_number(16),
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    umber(257), nargs=1, args=0x7fffffff06e8) at bytecode.c:629
#28 0x000000000064b04d in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x171c275), nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffffff06e0) at eval.c:2967
#29 0x000000000064a47f in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff06d8) at
eval.c:2768
#30 0x000000000069f457 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x1bb99e4),
vector=XIL(0x171e3c5), maxdepth=make_number(12),
args_template=make_number(514), nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff0ea0) at
bytecode.c:629
#31 0x000000000064b04d in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x171f0c5), nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x7fffffff0e90) at eval.c:2967
#32 0x000000000064a47f in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffff0e88) at
eval.c:2768
#33 0x000000000069f457 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x1bb9a84),
vector=XIL(0x171f195), maxdepth=make_number(6),
args_template=make_number(513), nargs=1, args=0x7fffffff15e8) at
bytecode.c:629
#34 0x000000000064b04d in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x171f225), nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffffff15e0) at eval.c:2967
#35 0x000000000064a47f in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff15d8) at
eval.c:2768
#36 0x000000000069f457 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x5424b34),
vector=XIL(0x5423815), maxdepth=make_number(5), args_template=XIL(0),
nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:629
#37 0x000000000064b559 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x5423865), nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x5423815) at eval.c:3049
#38 0x000000000064a47f in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffff1cf8) at
eval.c:2768
#39 0x000000000069f457 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x541c294),
vector=XIL(0x541bcc5), maxdepth=make_number(5), args_template=XIL(0),
nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:629
#40 0x000000000064b559 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x541c685), nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x541bcc5) at eval.c:3049
#41 0x000000000064a47f in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff2438) at
eval.c:2768
#42 0x000000000069f457 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x541c374),
vector=XIL(0x541c735), maxdepth=make_number(3), args_template=XIL(0),
nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:629
#43 0x000000000064b559 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x541c765), nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x541c735) at eval.c:3049
#44 0x000000000064a47f in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffff2b58) at
eval.c:2768
#45 0x000000000069f457 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x54180e4),
vector=XIL(0x5416dd5), maxdepth=make_number(4), args_template=XIL(0),
nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:629
#46 0x000000000064b559 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x53ea5c5), nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x5416dd5) at eval.c:3049
#47 0x000000000064a47f in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff3398) at
eval.c:2768
#48 0x000000000069f457 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x77a18e4),
vector=XIL(0x2ef7b85), maxdepth=make_number(30),
args_template=make_number(2953), nargs=11, args=0x7fffffff3c18) at
bytecode.c:629
#49 0x000000000064b04d in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x43ea6d5), nargs=11,
arg_vector=0x7fffffff3bc0) at eval.c:2967
#50 0x000000000064ac89 in apply_lambda (fun=XIL(0x43ea6d5),
args=XIL(0x2fabe53), count=105) at eval.c:2903
#51 0x0000000000648e9b in eval_sub (form=XIL(0x2fabe63)) at eval.c:2276
#52 0x000000000067f8ef in readevalloop_eager_expand_eval
(val=XIL(0x2fabe63), macroexpand=XIL(0xbe7c0)) at lread.c:1850
#53 0x00000000006802b9 in readevalloop (readcharfun=XIL(0x2a568e5),
infile0=0x0, sourcename=XIL(0x29f3234), printflag=false, unibyte=XIL(0),
readfun=XIL(0), start=XIL(0), end=XIL(0)) at lread.c:2036
#54 0x00000000006806d5 in Feval_buffer (buffer=XIL(0x2a568e5),
printflag=XIL(0), filename=XIL(0x2a82b94), unibyte=XIL(0),
do_allow_print=XIL(0xc270)) at lread.c:2103
#55 0x000000000064a9aa in funcall_subr (subr=0xd82178 <Seval_buffer>,
numargs=5, args=0x7fffffff4120) at eval.c:2853
#56 0x000000000064a43b in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=0x7fffffff4118) at
eval.c:2766
#57 0x000000000069f457 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0xa052ec),
vector=XIL(0xa0530d), maxdepth=make_number(6), args_template=XIL(0),
nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:629
#58 0x000000000064b559 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0xa0526d), nargs=4,
arg_vector=0xa0530d <pure+179245>) at eval.c:3049
#59 0x000000000064a47f in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x7fffffff4930) at
eval.c:2768
#60 0x0000000000649e19 in call4 (fn=XIL(0x407a40), arg1=XIL(0x2a82b94),
arg2=XIL(0x2a82b94), arg3=XIL(0xc270), arg4=XIL(0xc270)) at eval.c:2642
#61 0x000000000067e3a6 in Fload (file=XIL(0x2a82a34), noerror=XIL(0xc270),
nomessage=XIL(0xc270), nosuffix=XIL(0xc270), must_suffix=XIL(0)) at
lread.c:1365
#62 0x000000000064a9aa in funcall_subr (subr=0xd82118 <Sload>, numargs=5,
args=0x7fffffff4d40) at eval.c:2853
#63 0x000000000064a43b in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=0x7fffffff4d38) at
eval.c:2766
#64 0x000000000069f457 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x33558f4),
vector=XIL(0x3341375), maxdepth=make_number(6), args_template=XIL(0),
nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:629
#65 0x000000000064b559 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x3341405), nargs=5,
arg_vector=0x3341375) at eval.c:3049
#66 0x000000000064a47f in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=0x7fffffff5470) at
eval.c:2768
#67 0x0000000000649671 in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffff5698) at
eval.c:2386
#68 0x000000000064a7f2 in funcall_subr (subr=0xd80188 <Sapply>, numargs=3,
args=0x7fffffff5698) at eval.c:2821
#69 0x000000000064a43b in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffff5690) at
eval.c:2766
#70 0x000000000069f457 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x13f1f64),
vector=XIL(0x3341185), maxdepth=make_number(5),
args_template=make_number(128), nargs=4, args=0x7fffffff5de8) at
bytecode.c:629
#71 0x000000000064b04d in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x33411b5), nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x7fffffff5de8) at eval.c:2967
#72 0x000000000064a47f in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x7fffffff5de0) at
eval.c:2768
#73 0x000000000069f457 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x779e8a4),
vector=XIL(0x16de0c5), maxdepth=make_number(16),
args_template=make_number(256), nargs=0, args=0x7fffffff6600) at
bytecode.c:629
#74 0x000000000064b04d in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x537b985), nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x7fffffff6600) at eval.c:2967
#75 0x000000000064ac89 in apply_lambda (fun=XIL(0x537b985), args=XIL(0),
count=58) at eval.c:2903
#76 0x0000000000648e9b in eval_sub (form=XIL(0x2ed86e3)) at eval.c:2276
#77 0x000000000064373f in Fprogn (body=XIL(0)) at eval.c:455
#78 0x000000000064b4b9 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x2ed5733), nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x0) at eval.c:3042
#79 0x000000000064ac89 in apply_lambda (fun=XIL(0x2ed5733), args=XIL(0),
count=57) at eval.c:2903
#80 0x00000000006490a2 in eval_sub (form=XIL(0x2ed8673)) at eval.c:2306
#81 0x000000000064373f in Fprogn (body=XIL(0)) at eval.c:455
#82 0x0000000000648874 in eval_sub (form=XIL(0x2ed55c3)) at eval.c:2183
#83 0x00000000006434e4 in Fif (args=XIL(0x2ed55a3)) at eval.c:410
#84 0x0000000000648874 in eval_sub (form=XIL(0x2ed5593)) at eval.c:2183
#85 0x000000000064373f in Fprogn (body=XIL(0x2edf703)) at eval.c:455
#86 0x0000000000648874 in eval_sub (form=XIL(0x2ed76d3)) at eval.c:2183
#87 0x0000000000646591 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=XIL(0x7388040),
bodyform=XIL(0x2ed76d3), handlers=XIL(0x2ed7a43)) at eval.c:1303
#88 0x0000000000646023 in Fcondition_case (args=XIL(0x2edf643)) at
eval.c:1227
#89 0x0000000000648874 in eval_sub (form=XIL(0x2edf633)) at eval.c:2183
#90 0x000000000064373f in Fprogn (body=XIL(0x2ed7d53)) at eval.c:455
#91 0x000000000064352d in Fif (args=XIL(0x2edf613)) at eval.c:411
#92 0x0000000000648874 in eval_sub (form=XIL(0x2edf623)) at eval.c:2183
#93 0x000000000067f8ef in readevalloop_eager_expand_eval
(val=XIL(0x2ed7b73), macroexpand=XIL(0xbe7c0)) at lread.c:1850
#94 0x00000000006802b9 in readevalloop (readcharfun=XIL(0x4f08de5),
infile0=0x0, sourcename=XIL(0x71213b4), printflag=false, unibyte=XIL(0),
readfun=XIL(0), start=XIL(0), end=XIL(0)) at lread.c:2036
#95 0x00000000006806d5 in Feval_buffer (buffer=XIL(0x4f08de5),
printflag=XIL(0), filename=XIL(0x70b9bb4), unibyte=XIL(0),
do_allow_print=XIL(0xc270)) at lread.c:2103
#96 0x000000000064a9aa in funcall_subr (subr=0xd82178 <Seval_buffer>,
numargs=5, args=0x7fffffff77d0) at eval.c:2853
#97 0x000000000064a43b in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=0x7fffffff77c8) at
eval.c:2766
#98 0x000000000069f457 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0xa052ec),
vector=XIL(0xa0530d), maxdepth=make_number(6), args_template=XIL(0),
nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:629
#99 0x000000000064b559 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0xa0526d), nargs=4,
arg_vector=0xa0530d <pure+179245>) at eval.c:3049
#100 0x000000000064a47f in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x7fffffff7fe0) at
eval.c:2768
#101 0x0000000000649e19 in call4 (fn=XIL(0x407a40), arg1=XIL(0x70b9bb4),
arg2=XIL(0x70b9bb4), arg3=XIL(0xc270), arg4=XIL(0xc270)) at eval.c:2642
#102 0x000000000067e3a6 in Fload (file=XIL(0x81074f4), noerror=XIL(0xc270),
nomessage=XIL(0xc270), nosuffix=XIL(0), must_suffix=XIL(0xc270)) at
lread.c:1365
#103 0x0000000000658d08 in Frequire (feature=XIL(0x7394dc0),
filename=XIL(0), noerror=XIL(0xc270)) at fns.c:2807
#104 0x000000000064a931 in funcall_subr (subr=0xd81448 <Srequire>,
numargs=3, args=0x7fffffff8480) at eval.c:2846
#105 0x000000000064a43b in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffff8478) at
eval.c:2766
#106 0x000000000069f457 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x3346694),
vector=XIL(0x3340d05), maxdepth=make_number(4), args_template=XIL(0),
nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:629
#107 0x000000000064b559 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x3340d95), nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x3340d05) at eval.c:3049
#108 0x000000000064a47f in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x7fffffff8ba0) at
eval.c:2768
#109 0x0000000000649671 in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffff8dc8) at
eval.c:2386
#110 0x000000000064a7f2 in funcall_subr (subr=0xd80188 <Sapply>, numargs=3,
args=0x7fffffff8dc8) at eval.c:2821
#111 0x000000000064a43b in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffff8dc0) at
eval.c:2766
#112 0x000000000069f457 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x13f1f64),
vector=XIL(0x3340aa5), maxdepth=make_number(5),
args_template=make_number(128), nargs=3, args=0x7fffffff94d8) at
bytecode.c:629
#113 0x000000000064b04d in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x3340ad5), nargs=3,
arg_vector=0x7fffffff94d8) at eval.c:2967
#114 0x000000000064a47f in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffff94d0) at
eval.c:2768
#115 0x0000000000649671 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff96f8) at
eval.c:2386
#116 0x000000000064a7f2 in funcall_subr (subr=0xd80188 <Sapply>, numargs=2,
args=0x7fffffff96f8) at eval.c:2821
#117 0x000000000064a43b in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffff96f0) at
eval.c:2766
#118 0x000000000069f457 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0xb0c4ac),
vector=XIL(0xb0c4cd), maxdepth=make_number(10),
args_template=make_number(257), nargs=1, args=0x7fffffff9ef0) at
bytecode.c:629
#119 0x000000000064b04d in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0xb0c47d), nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffffff9ee8) at eval.c:2967
#120 0x000000000064a47f in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff9ee0) at
eval.c:2768
#121 0x0000000000649d38 in call1 (fn=XIL(0xc600), arg1=XIL(0x8182745)) at
eval.c:2617
#122 0x000000000059a0de in timer_check_2 (timers=XIL(0x2ecdbd3),
idle_timers=XIL(0x2ecdaf3)) at keyboard.c:4462
#123 0x000000000059a209 in timer_check () at keyboard.c:4524
#124 0x00000000005978d4 in readable_events (flags=1) at keyboard.c:3340
#125 0x000000000059f029 in get_input_pending (flags=1) at keyboard.c:6824
#126 0x00000000005a6a40 in detect_input_pending_run_timers
(do_display=true) at keyboard.c:9951
#127 0x00000000006af724 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=0,
nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true, wait_for_cell=XIL(0), wait_proc=0x0,
just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:5508
#128 0x00000000005988bc in kbd_buffer_get_event (kbp=0x7fffffffa738,
used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffaeaf, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:3831
#129 0x0000000000593bea in read_event_from_main_queue (end_time=0x0,
local_getcjmp=0x7fffffffabe0, used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffaeaf) at
keyboard.c:2151
#130 0x0000000000593ee2 in read_decoded_event_from_main_queue
(end_time=0x0, local_getcjmp=0x7fffffffabe0, prev_event=XIL(0),
used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffaeaf) at keyboard.c:2214
#131 0x0000000000595bc2 in read_char (commandflag=1, map=XIL(0x2d51ba3),
prev_event=XIL(0), used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffaeaf, end_time=0x0) at
keyboard.c:2802
#132 0x00000000005a4d85 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fffffffb040,
bufsize=30, prompt=XIL(0), dont_downcase_last=false,
can_return_switch_frame=true, fix_current_buffer=true,
prevent_redisplay=false) at keyboard.c:9147
#133 0x0000000000591833 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1368
#134 0x000000000064662d in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x591400
<command_loop_1>, handlers=XIL(0x5250), hfun=0x590a56 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1332
#135 0x0000000000591005 in command_loop_2 (ignore=XIL(0)) at keyboard.c:1110
#136 0x0000000000645b61 in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0xc8d0), func=0x590fdc
<command_loop_2>, arg=XIL(0)) at eval.c:1097
#137 0x0000000000590fa7 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1089
#138 0x000000000059056b in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:695
#139 0x000000000059074a in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:766
#140 0x000000000058e447 in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fffffffb528) at
emacs.c:1713

Lisp Backtrace:
"documentation" (0xfffeef40)
"help-function-arglist" (0xfffef7e8)
"ad-arglist" (0xfffeff10)
"ad-make-advised-definition" (0xffff06e0)
"ad-activate-advised-definition" (0xffff0e90)
"ad-activate" (0xffff15e0)
"vhl/ext/etags/on" (0xffff1d00)
"vhl/load-extension" (0xffff2440)
"vhl/load-extensions" (0xffff2b60)
"volatile-highlights-mode" (0xffff33a0)
"desktop-create-buffer" (0xffff3bc0)
"eval-buffer" (0xffff4120)
"load-with-code-conversion" (0xffff4938)
0xd82118 PVEC_SUBR
"ad-Advice-load" (0xffff5478)
"apply" (0xffff5698)
"load" (0xffff5de8)
"desktop-read" (0xffff6600)
"modi/restore-last-saved-desktop" (0xffff6920)
"progn" (0xffff6c20)
"if" (0xffff6dc0)
"progn" (0xffff6f60)
"condition-case" (0xffff7250)
"if" (0xffff7430)
"eval-buffer" (0xffff77d0)
"load-with-code-conversion" (0xffff7fe8)
0xd81448 PVEC_SUBR
"ad-Advice-require" (0xffff8ba8)
"apply" (0xffff8dc8)
"require" (0xffff94d8)
"apply" (0xffff96f8)
"timer-event-handler" (0xffff9ee8)

I'll keep that gdb session alive for further debugging if needed.
-- 

Kaushal Modi