Subject: bug#29028: 25.3; comint-password-prompt-regexp

From: Yuri Albuquerque <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 11:06:08 -0200

comint-password-prompt-regexp should detect "senha" (Portuguese word for
"password") by default. Perhaps adding "sudo" would also be a good idea.

In GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.19)
 of 2017-09-16 built on juergen
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11905000
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft --with-modules
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong
 -fno-plt' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: pt_BR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  editorconfig-mode: t
  erc-truncate-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Checking 57 files in /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/eshell...
Checking 70 files in /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc...
Checking 34 files in /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/emulation...
Checking 167 files in /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/emacs-lisp...
Checking 24 files in /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/cedet...
Checking 57 files in /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/calendar...
Checking 87 files in /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/calc...
Checking 120 files in /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/obsolete...
Checking for load-path shadows...done
Auto-saving...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-texinfo hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-texinfo
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-publish hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-publish
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-org hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-org
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-odt hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-odt
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-md hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-md
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-man hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-man
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-latex hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-latex
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-icalendar hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-icalendar
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-html hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-html
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-beamer hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-beamer
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-ascii hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-ascii
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-w3m hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-w3m
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-timer hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-timer
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-table hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-table
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-src hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-src
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-rmail hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-rmail
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-protocol hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-protocol
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-plot hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-plot
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-pcomplete hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-pcomplete
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-mouse hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-mouse
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-mobile hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-mobile
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-mhe hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-mhe
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-macs hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-macs
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-macro hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-macro
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-list hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-list
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-lint hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-lint
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-irc hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-irc
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-inlinetask hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-inlinetask
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-info hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-info
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-indent hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-indent
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-id hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-id
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-habit hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-habit
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-gnus hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-gnus
~/.emacs.d/plugins/org-git-link/org-git-link hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-git-link
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-footnote hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-footnote
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-feed hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-feed
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-faces hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-faces
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-eww hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-eww
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-eshell hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-eshell
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-entities hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-entities
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-element hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-element
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-duration hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-duration
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-docview hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-docview
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-datetree hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-datetree
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-ctags hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-ctags
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-crypt hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-crypt
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-compat hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-compat
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-colview hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-colview
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-clock hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-clock
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-capture hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-capture
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-bibtex hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-bibtex
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-bbdb hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-bbdb
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-attach hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-attach
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-archive hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-archive
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-agenda hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-agenda
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-vala hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-vala
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-tangle hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-tangle
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-table hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-table
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-stan hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-stan
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-sqlite hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-sqlite
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-sql hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-sql
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-shen hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-shen
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-shell hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-shell
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-sed hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-sed
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-screen hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-screen
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-scheme hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-scheme
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-sass hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-sass
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ruby hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-ruby
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ref hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-ref
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-python hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-python
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-processing hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-processing
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-plantuml hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-plantuml
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-picolisp hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-picolisp
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-perl hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-perl
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-org hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-org
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-octave hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-octave
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ocaml hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-ocaml
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-mscgen hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-mscgen
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-maxima hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-maxima
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-matlab hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-matlab
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-makefile hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-makefile
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-lua hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-lua
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-lob hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-lob
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-lisp hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-lisp
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-lilypond hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-lilypond
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ledger hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-ledger
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-latex hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-latex
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-keys hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-keys
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-js hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-js
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-java hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-java
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-io hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-io
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-hledger hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-hledger
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-haskell hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-haskell
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-groovy hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-groovy
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-gnuplot hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-gnuplot
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-fortran hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-fortran
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-forth hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-forth
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-exp hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-exp
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-eval hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-eval
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ebnf hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-ebnf
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-dot hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-dot
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ditaa hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-ditaa
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-css hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-css
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-core hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-core
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-coq hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-coq
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-comint hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-comint
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-clojure hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-clojure
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-calc hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-calc
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-awk hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-awk
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-asymptote hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-asymptote
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-abc hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-abc
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-R hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-R
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-J hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-J
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-C hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-C
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-version hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-version
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-loaddefs hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-loaddefs
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-install hides /home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-install
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20160928.505/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20170802.432/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-info
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-track hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-track
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-capab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-capab
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-spelling hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-notify
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-fill
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-services hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-services
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-backend hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-backend
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-list
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-replace hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-replace
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-ibuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-log hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-log
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-match hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-match
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-page hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-page
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-sound hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-sound
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-dcc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-join hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-join
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-goodies hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-menu
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-ring
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-identd hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-identd
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-ezbounce hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-netsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-networks hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-networks
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-xdcc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-button hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-button
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-stamp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-compat
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.20/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/yuri/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
~/.emacs.d/plugins/erc-sasl/erc-hecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/obsolete/erc-hecomplete

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message warnings emacsbug cursor-sensor js2-mode cus-edit
cus-start cus-load smartparens-javascript js sgml-mode imenu calc-map
calc-stat calc-misc calc-vec calc-aent eieio-opt smartparens-python
python tramp-sh ox-org robe url-handlers inf-ruby smartparens-ruby
ruby-mode org-id slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree
slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep slime-mdot-fu
slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl slime-parse slime arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec calc-menu
macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep cap-words superword subword cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds mailalias gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mml2015 qp sort face-remap helm-org org-duration org-agenda org-colview
tramp-cache smartparens-html web-mode disp-table url-http url-gw
url-auth url-cache parse-time org-eldoc org-bullets org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
org-table feature-mode cucumber-mode sh-script executable misearch
multi-isearch pcmpl-unix epa-file mail-extr bbdb-mua bbdb-com shr-color
color bbdb-mu4e helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-info
helm-external helm-net tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize ffap vc-git init company-robe elfeed-org ob-plantuml
ob-python ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-php ob-ruby ob-org ob-js ob-ditaa
ob-gnuplot ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs ob-makefile ob-ocaml ob-lisp ob-haskell ob-dot org-mu4e
org-git-link ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox-taskjuggler ox
elfeed-link org-element org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs elfeed-show elfeed-search
magit-bookmark bookmark shr dom elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log
elfeed-db elfeed-lib avl-tree url-queue xml-query helm-mu mu4e desktop
frameset mu4e-speedbar mu4e-main mu4e-context mu4e-view cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs epa derived browse-url mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark
mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr
image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars hl-line mu4e-meta plantuml-mode
helm-flyspell flyspell ispell editorconfig elscreen smartparens-ml
tuareg speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe caml smie caml-help
merlin-compat merlin-cap merlin-company merlin caml-types caml-emacs tq
reason-mode reason-interaction refmt reason-indent lsp-ocaml lsp-mode
lsp-send lsp-methods lsp-receive lsp-notifications lsp-common ocp-indent
cl erc-truncate erc-track erc-ring erc-networks erc-netsplit erc-menu
erc-match erc-log erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp wid-edit
erc-join solarized-theme solarized-definitions winner magit-svn
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-process magit-margin magit-mode magit-git
magit-section magit-popup git-commit magit-utils crm log-edit message
idna rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor shell pcomplete server
helm-projectile helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-tags helm-locate
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-source
eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
undo-tree diff cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs company-ghci
haskell haskell-completions haskell-load haskell-commands
highlight-uses-mode haskell-modules haskell-sandbox
haskell-navigate-imports haskell-repl haskell-collapse hideshow
haskell-debug haskell-interactive-mode haskell-presentation-mode
haskell-compile haskell-process haskell-session haskell-hoogle dante f
haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-font-lock
haskell-indentation haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme
haskell-align-imports haskell-compat haskell-complete-module
haskell-ghc-support noutline outline flymake compile dabbrev
haskell-customize company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags
xref project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company yasnippet hydra lv smartparens-haskell
smartparens-config smartparens flycheck json map find-func rx subr-x
helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async virtualenvwrapper gud
comint ansi-color ring s dash twittering-mode url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse url-vars mailcap xml bbdb bbdb-site timezone use-package
diminish bind-key socks network-stream nsm auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache starttls
tls gnutls erc-sasl erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt pp
cl-macs paren easy-mmode advice dired+ image-dired format-spec
image-file dired-x dired-aux dired edmacro kmacro autorevert filenotify
finder-inf tex-site slime-autoloads info package epg-config seq byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1303887 110127)
 (symbols 48 85122 39)
 (miscs 40 4428 3984)
 (strings 32 263755 54522)
 (string-bytes 1 8186358)
 (vectors 16 133179)
 (vector-slots 8 2766288 78011)
 (floats 8 4212 4315)
 (intervals 56 37799 2154)
 (buffers 976 123))