Subject: [PATCH] Fix typo in error message

From: Lele Gaifax <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 17:46:19 +0200

There is a typo in the legacy Flymake backend, when it cannot find a suitable
initialization function it says "Can find..." instead of "Cannot find...".

ciao, lele.

>From ee6bb6d3f0a79c6322c10923abdd0aaa64183163 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Lele Gaifax <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 17:34:25 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] Fix typo in error message

* lisp/progmodes/flymake-proc.el (flymake-proc-legacy-flymake):
Replace "Can find" with "Cannot find" in error message about missing
init-f.
---
 lisp/progmodes/flymake-proc.el | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/progmodes/flymake-proc.el b/lisp/progmodes/flymake-proc.el
index a9caef4fc8..e37e8a4ab3 100644
--- a/lisp/progmodes/flymake-proc.el
+++ b/lisp/progmodes/flymake-proc.el
@@ -753,7 +753,7 @@ flymake-proc-legacy-flymake
               ;; trying if the directory is read-only (bug#8954).
               (file-writable-p (file-name-directory buffer-file-name))
               (flymake-proc--get-init-function buffer-file-name))))
-        (unless init-f (error "Can find a suitable init function"))
+        (unless init-f (error "Cannot find a suitable init function"))
         (flymake-proc--clear-buildfile-cache)
         (flymake-proc--clear-project-include-dirs-cache)
 
-- 
2.15.0.rc2

-- 
nickname: Lele Gaifax | Quando vivrò di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas | comincerò ad aver paura di chi mi copia.
[email-masked]  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.