Subject: 26.0.90; crashes at build time on OpenBSD/arm

From: Jeremie Courreges-Anglas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 07:42:43 +0200

I fail to build the first pretest release on OpenBSD/arm (32 bits host).
The pretest builds and runs fine on OpenBSD/amd64 (and OpenBSD/sparc64),
so the bug report was sent from amd64.

Please find below:
- the build log
- the output of "bt full" in gdb
- some more debug information from gdb in function make_lisp_ptr()

Running src/temacs from the cli results in the same error.

The compiler used is gcc-4.2.1, but I can reproduce the issue with
gcc-4.9.4.  The no_x11_flags in the build script below reflect the
params used by the emacs port I maintain for OpenBSD.  The ton of
"comparison is always ... due to limited range of data type" warnings is
likely due to char being unsigned on this platform.

Let me know if I can provide more details.

--8<--
+ cat ../build-emacs.sh
#!/bin/sh

set -e

no_x11_flags='--without-sound --without-x --without-dbus --without-gsettings --without-jpeg --without-lcms2'
CFLAGS='-O0 -g3' ./configure --enable-checking=yes,glyphs --enable-check-lisp-object-type $no_x11_flags
gmake
+ sh ../build-emacs.sh
checking for xcrun... no
checking for GNU Make... gmake
checking build system type... arm-unknown-openbsd6.2
checking host system type... arm-unknown-openbsd6.2
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables... 
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to enable C11 features... unsupported
checking for gcc option to enable C99 features... -std=gnu99
checking whether gcc -std=gnu99 and cc understand -c and -o together... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for sbrk... yes
checking for fchmod... yes
checking for readlinkat... yes
checking for explicit_bzero... yes
checking for faccessat... yes
checking for fcntl... yes
checking for fdopendir... yes
checking for fstatat... yes
checking for fsync... yes
checking for gettimeofday... yes
checking for nanotime... no
checking for lstat... yes
checking for mkostemp... yes
checking for tzset... yes
checking for pipe2... yes
checking for pselect... yes
checking for readlink... yes
checking for strtoimax... yes
checking for symlink... yes
checking for localtime_r... yes
checking for timegm... yes
checking for futimes... yes
checking for futimesat... no
checking for futimens... yes
checking for utimensat... yes
checking for lutimes... no
checking for getdtablesize... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -std=gnu99 -E
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking minix/config.h usability... no
checking minix/config.h presence... no
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking for Minix Amsterdam compiler... no
checking for ar... ar
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... no
checking whether the compiler is clang... no
checking whether C compiler handles -Werror -Wunknown-warning-option... no
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking command to symlink files in the same directory... ln -s
checking for install-info... /usr/bin/install-info
checking for gzip... /usr/bin/gzip
checking for 'find' args to delete a file... -delete
checking for -znocombreloc... yes
checking whether addresses are sanitized... no
checking for library containing sqrt... -lm
checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config
checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes
checking for linux/fs.h... no
checking for malloc.h... no
checking for sys/systeminfo.h... no
checking for sys/sysinfo.h... no
checking for coff.h... no
checking for pty.h... no
checking for sys/resource.h... yes
checking for sys/utsname.h... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking for utmp.h... yes
checking for util.h... yes
checking for sys/prctl.h... no
checking for sys/socket.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for pthread.h... yes
checking for malloc/malloc.h... no
checking for sys/un.h... yes
checking for dirent.h... yes
checking for execinfo.h... no
checking for stdio_ext.h... no
checking for getopt.h... yes
checking for sys/cdefs.h... yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes
checking for inttypes.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/select.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
checking for ADDR_NO_RANDOMIZE... no
checking for term.h... yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
checking whether sys_siglist is declared... yes
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... yes
checking for net/if.h... yes
checking for ifaddrs.h... yes
checking for net/if_dl.h... yes
checking for struct ifreq.ifr_flags... yes
checking for struct ifreq.ifr_hwaddr... no
checking for struct ifreq.ifr_netmask... no
checking for struct ifreq.ifr_broadaddr... yes
checking for struct ifreq.ifr_addr... yes
checking for struct ifreq.ifr_addr.sa_len... yes
checking whether gcc understands -MMD -MF... yes
checking for X... disabled
checking whether malloc is Doug Lea style... no
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for working mmap... yes
checking for main in -lXbsd... no
checking for pthread library... -lpthread
checking for thread support... yes
checking for getaddrinfo_a in -lanl... no
checking for lgetfilecon in -lselinux... no
checking for LIBGNUTLS... yes
checking for LIBSYSTEMD... no
checking sys/inotify.h usability... no
checking sys/inotify.h presence... no
checking for sys/inotify.h... no
checking for KQUEUE... no
checking for library containing kqueue... none required
checking for library containing inflateEnd... -lz
checking gpm.h usability... no
checking gpm.h presence... no
checking for gpm.h... no
checking for LIBXML2... yes
checking for htmlReadMemory in -lxml2... yes
checking for maillock in -lmail... no
checking for maillock in -llockfile... no
checking for liblockfile.so... no
checking maillock.h usability... no
checking maillock.h presence... no
checking for maillock.h... no
checking for accept4... yes
checking for fchdir... yes
checking for gethostname... yes
checking for getrusage... yes
checking for get_current_dir_name... no
checking for lrand48... yes
checking for random... yes
checking for rint... yes
checking for trunc... yes
checking for select... yes
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking for setlocale... yes
checking for newlocale... yes
checking for getrlimit... yes
checking for setrlimit... yes
checking for shutdown... yes
checking for pthread_sigmask... (cached) yes
checking for strsignal... yes
checking for setitimer... yes
checking for sendto... yes
checking for recvfrom... yes
checking for getsockname... yes
checking for getifaddrs... yes
checking for freeifaddrs... yes
checking for gai_strerror... yes
checking for sync... yes
checking for getpwent... yes
checking for endpwent... yes
checking for getgrent... yes
checking for endgrent... yes
checking for cfmakeraw... yes
checking for cfsetspeed... yes
checking for __executable_start... no
checking for log2... yes
checking for prctl... no
checking for aligned_alloc... no
checking for posix_memalign... yes
checking whether aligned_alloc is declared... no
checking for __builtin_frame_address... yes
checking for __builtin_unwind_init... yes
checking for _LARGEFILE_SOURCE value needed for large files... no
checking for grantpt... yes
checking for getpt... no
checking for posix_openpt... yes
checking for library containing tputs... -lncurses
checking for timerfd interface... no
checking whether signals can be handled on alternate stack... yes
checking valgrind/valgrind.h usability... no
checking valgrind/valgrind.h presence... no
checking for valgrind/valgrind.h... no
checking for struct unipair.unicode... no
checking for socket... yes
checking netinet/in.h usability... yes
checking netinet/in.h presence... yes
checking for netinet/in.h... yes
checking arpa/inet.h usability... yes
checking arpa/inet.h presence... yes
checking for arpa/inet.h... yes
checking for pid_t... yes
checking vfork.h usability... no
checking vfork.h presence... no
checking for vfork.h... no
checking for fork... yes
checking for vfork... yes
checking for working fork... yes
checking for working vfork... (cached) yes
checking for snprintf... yes
checking whether GLib is linked in... no
checking for nl_langinfo and CODESET... yes
checking for mbstate_t... yes
checking for _setjmp... yes
checking for sigsetjmp... yes
checking for usable FIONREAD... yes
checking for struct alignment... yes
checking for working alloca.h... no
checking for alloca... yes
checking for unsigned long long int... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking whether the preprocessor supports include_next... yes
checking whether system header files limit the line length... no
checking whether strtold conforms to C99... yes
checking if environ is properly declared... no
checking for complete errno.h... no
checking for EMULTIHOP value... no
checking for ENOLINK value... no
checking for EOVERFLOW value... yes
checking for mode_t... yes
checking whether fdatasync is declared... yes
checking for st_dm_mode in struct stat... no
checking whether strmode is declared... yes
checking whether lstat correctly handles trailing slash... yes
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for nawk... no
checking for awk... awk
checking for getopt.h... (cached) yes
checking for getopt_long_only... yes
checking whether getopt is POSIX compatible... yes
checking for working GNU getopt function... yes
checking for working GNU getopt_long function... yes
checking for C/C++ restrict keyword... no
checking for struct timeval... yes
checking for wide-enough struct timeval.tv_sec member... yes
checking whether limits.h has ULLONG_WIDTH etc.... no
checking for long long int... yes
checking whether stdint.h conforms to C99... yes
checking whether stdint.h predates C++11... no
checking whether stdint.h has UINTMAX_WIDTH etc.... no
checking whether memrchr is declared... yes
checking whether <limits.h> defines MIN and MAX... no
checking whether <sys/param.h> defines MIN and MAX... yes
checking whether time_t is signed... yes
checking whether alarm is declared... yes
checking for working mktime... yes
checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... time.h
checking for struct tm.tm_zone... yes
checking for struct tm.tm_gmtoff... yes
checking whether <sys/select.h> is self-contained... yes
checking for sigset_t... yes
checking for wchar_t... yes
checking whether strtoimax is declared... yes
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... build-aux/install-sh -c -d
checking whether stat file-mode macros are broken... no
checking for struct timespec in <time.h>... yes
checking whether clearerr_unlocked is declared... no
checking whether feof_unlocked is declared... no
checking whether ferror_unlocked is declared... no
checking whether fflush_unlocked is declared... no
checking whether fgets_unlocked is declared... no
checking whether fputc_unlocked is declared... no
checking whether fputs_unlocked is declared... no
checking whether fread_unlocked is declared... no
checking whether fwrite_unlocked is declared... no
checking whether getc_unlocked is declared... yes
checking whether getchar_unlocked is declared... yes
checking whether putc_unlocked is declared... yes
checking whether putchar_unlocked is declared... yes
checking whether the utimes function works... yes
checking type of array argument to getgroups... gid_t
checking whether getdtablesize is declared... yes
checking for O_CLOEXEC... yes
checking for promoted mode_t type... mode_t
checking sys/acl.h usability... no
checking sys/acl.h presence... no
checking for sys/acl.h... no
configure: WARNING: libacl development library was not found or not usable.
configure: WARNING: GNU Emacs will be built without ACL support.
checking byteswap.h usability... no
checking byteswap.h presence... no
checking for byteswap.h... no
checking for library containing clock_gettime... none required
checking for clock_gettime... yes
checking for clock_settime... yes
checking for d_type member in directory struct... yes
checking whether dup2 works... yes
checking whether fcntl handles F_DUPFD correctly... yes
checking whether fcntl understands F_DUPFD_CLOEXEC... yes
checking for library containing fdatasync... none required
checking whether fdopendir is declared... yes
checking whether fdopendir works... yes
checking for flexible array member... yes
checking for __fpending... no
checking whether fstatat (..., 0) works... yes
checking for getloadavg... yes
checking sys/loadavg.h usability... no
checking sys/loadavg.h presence... no
checking for sys/loadavg.h... no
checking whether getloadavg is declared... yes
checking whether gettimeofday clobbers localtime buffer... no
checking for gettimeofday with POSIX signature... almost
checking for memrchr... yes
checking whether signature of pselect conforms to POSIX... yes
checking whether pselect detects invalid fds... yes
checking whether pthread_sigmask returns error numbers... yes
checking whether pthread_sigmask unblocks signals correctly... guessing yes
checking whether readlink signature is correct... yes
checking whether readlink handles trailing slash correctly... yes
checking whether readlinkat signature is correct... yes
checking for sig2str... no
checking for volatile sig_atomic_t... yes
checking for sighandler_t... no
checking for socklen_t... yes
checking for ssize_t... yes
checking for struct stat.st_atim.tv_nsec... yes
checking whether struct stat.st_atim is of type struct timespec... yes
checking for struct stat.st_birthtimespec.tv_nsec... no
checking for struct stat.st_birthtimensec... no
checking for struct stat.st_birthtim.tv_nsec... no
checking for working stdalign.h... no
checking for max_align_t... no
checking whether NULL can be used in arbitrary expressions... yes
checking which flavor of printf attribute matches inttypes macros... system
checking for stpcpy... yes
checking whether strtoimax works... yes
checking whether symlink handles trailing slash correctly... yes
checking for nlink_t... yes
checking whether localtime_r is declared... yes
checking whether localtime_r is compatible with its POSIX signature... yes
checking for timezone_t... no
checking for library containing timer_settime... none required
checking for timer_settime... yes
checking for variable-length arrays... yes
checking for gcc -std=gnu99 option to disable position independent executables... -nopie

Configured for 'arm-unknown-openbsd6.2'.

  Where should the build process find the source code?    .
  What compiler should emacs be built with?               gcc -std=gnu99 -O0 -g3
  Should Emacs use the GNU version of malloc?             no (only before dumping)
  Should Emacs use a relocating allocator for buffers?    no
  Should Emacs use mmap(2) for buffer allocation?         no
  What window system should Emacs use?                    none
  What toolkit should Emacs use?                          none
  Where do we find X Windows header files?                NONE
  Where do we find X Windows libraries?                   NONE
  Does Emacs use -lXaw3d?                                 no
  Does Emacs use -lXpm?                                   no
  Does Emacs use -ljpeg?                                  no
  Does Emacs use -ltiff?                                  no
  Does Emacs use a gif library?                           no 
  Does Emacs use a png library?                           no 
  Does Emacs use -lrsvg-2?                                no
  Does Emacs use cairo?                                   no
  Does Emacs use -llcms2?                                 no
  Does Emacs use imagemagick (version 6)?                 no
  Does Emacs support sound?                               no
  Does Emacs use -lgpm?                                   no
  Does Emacs use -ldbus?                                  no
  Does Emacs use -lgconf?                                 no
  Does Emacs use GSettings?                               no
  Does Emacs use a file notification library?             yes (kqueue)
  Does Emacs use access control lists?                    no
  Does Emacs use -lselinux?                               no
  Does Emacs use -lgnutls?                                yes
  Does Emacs use -lxml2?                                  yes
  Does Emacs use -lfreetype?                              no
  Does Emacs use -lm17n-flt?                              no
  Does Emacs use -lotf?                                   no
  Does Emacs use -lxft?                                   no
  Does Emacs use -lsystemd?                               no
  Does Emacs directly use zlib?                           yes
  Does Emacs have dynamic modules support?                no
  Does Emacs use toolkit scroll bars?                     no
  Does Emacs support Xwidgets (requires gtk3)?            no
  Does Emacs have threading support in lisp?              yes

configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating src/emacs-module.h
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating lib/gnulib.mk
config.status: creating ./doc/man/emacs.1
config.status: creating lib/Makefile
config.status: creating lib-src/Makefile
config.status: creating oldXMenu/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/emacs/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/misc/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/lispintro/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/lispref/Makefile
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating lwlib/Makefile
config.status: creating lisp/Makefile
config.status: creating leim/Makefile
config.status: creating nextstep/Makefile
config.status: creating nt/Makefile
config.status: creating admin/charsets/Makefile
config.status: creating admin/unidata/Makefile
config.status: creating admin/grammars/Makefile
config.status: creating src/config.h
config.status: executing src/epaths.h commands
config.status: executing src/.gdbinit commands
config.status: executing doc/emacs/emacsver.texi commands
config.status: executing etc-refcards-emacsver.tex commands
configure: WARNING: This configuration installs a 'movemail' program
that does not retrieve POP3 email.  By default, Emacs 25 and earlier
installed a 'movemail' program that retrieved POP3 email via only
insecure channels, a practice that is no longer recommended but that
you can continue to support by using './configure --with-pop'.
configure: You might want to install GNU Mailutils
<https://mailutils.org> and use './configure --with-mailutils'.
configure: Now you can run 'gmake'.
gmake -C lib all
gmake[1]: Entering directory '/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lib'
  GEN      alloca.h
  GEN      byteswap.h
  GEN      dirent.h
  GEN      errno.h
  GEN      execinfo.h
  GEN      fcntl.h
  GEN      inttypes.h
  GEN      limits.h
  GEN      signal.h
  GEN      stdalign.h
  GEN      stddef.h
  GEN      stdint.h
  GEN      stdio.h
  GEN      stdlib.h
  GEN      string.h
  GEN      sys/select.h
  GEN      sys/stat.h
  GEN      sys/time.h
  GEN      sys/types.h
  GEN      time.h
  GEN      unistd.h
  CC       execinfo.o
  CC       fpending.o
  CC       sig2str.o
  CC       time_rz.o
  CC       acl-errno-valid.o
  CC       acl-internal.o
  CC       get-permissions.o
  CC       set-permissions.o
  CC       allocator.o
  CC       binary-io.o
  CC       c-ctype.o
  CC       c-strcasecmp.o
  CC       c-strncasecmp.o
  CC       careadlinkat.o
  CC       close-stream.o
  CC       count-leading-zeros.o
  CC       count-one-bits.o
  CC       count-trailing-zeros.o
  CC       md5.o
  CC       sha1.o
  CC       sha256.o
  CC       sha512.o
  CC       dtoastr.o
  CC       dtotimespec.o
  CC       filemode.o
  CC       filevercmp.o
  CC       gettime.o
  CC       nstrftime.o
  CC       pipe2.o
  CC       qcopy-acl.o
  CC       stat-time.o
  CC       tempname.o
  CC       timespec.o
  CC       timespec-add.o
  CC       timespec-sub.o
  CC       u64.o
  CC       unistd.o
  CC       utimens.o
  CC       openat-die.o
  CC       save-cwd.o
  AR       libgnu.a
  CC       e-execinfo.o
  CC       e-fpending.o
  CC       e-sig2str.o
  CC       e-time_rz.o
  CC       e-acl-errno-valid.o
  CC       e-acl-internal.o
  CC       e-get-permissions.o
  CC       e-set-permissions.o
  CC       e-allocator.o
  CC       e-binary-io.o
  CC       e-c-ctype.o
  CC       e-c-strcasecmp.o
  CC       e-c-strncasecmp.o
  CC       e-careadlinkat.o
  CC       e-close-stream.o
  CC       e-count-leading-zeros.o
  CC       e-count-one-bits.o
  CC       e-count-trailing-zeros.o
  CC       e-md5.o
  CC       e-sha1.o
  CC       e-sha256.o
  CC       e-sha512.o
  CC       e-dtoastr.o
  CC       e-dtotimespec.o
  CC       e-filemode.o
  CC       e-filevercmp.o
  CC       e-gettime.o
  CC       e-nstrftime.o
  CC       e-pipe2.o
  CC       e-qcopy-acl.o
  CC       e-stat-time.o
  CC       e-tempname.o
  CC       e-timespec.o
  CC       e-timespec-add.o
  CC       e-timespec-sub.o
  CC       e-u64.o
  CC       e-unistd.o
  CC       e-utimens.o
  CC       e-openat-die.o
  CC       e-save-cwd.o
  AR       libegnu.a
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lib'
gmake -C lib-src all
gmake[1]: Entering directory '/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lib-src'
  CC       regex.o
  CCLD     etags
/tmp//ccNq7Nj7.o: In function `relative_filename':
/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lib-src/etags.c:7116: warning: warning: stpcpy() is dangerous; do not use it
/tmp//ccNq7Nj7.o: In function `write_classname':
/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lib-src/etags.c:2857: warning: warning: sprintf() is often misused, please use snprintf()
/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lib-src/etags.c:2849: warning: warning: strcpy() is almost always misused, please use strlcpy()
  CCLD     ctags
/tmp//ccK2KRw8.o: In function `main':
/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lib-src/etags.c:1357: warning: warning: stpcpy() is dangerous; do not use it
/tmp//ccK2KRw8.o: In function `write_classname':
/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lib-src/etags.c:2857: warning: warning: sprintf() is often misused, please use snprintf()
/tmp//ccK2KRw8.o: In function `main':
/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lib-src/etags.c:1363: warning: warning: strcpy() is almost always misused, please use strlcpy()
  CCLD     emacsclient
/tmp//cc0ScukU.o: In function `get_server_config':
/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lib-src/emacsclient.c:978: warning: warning: stpcpy() is dangerous; do not use it
/tmp//cc0ScukU.o: In function `set_local_socket':
/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lib-src/emacsclient.c:1295: warning: warning: sprintf() is often misused, please use snprintf()
/tmp//cc0ScukU.o: In function `get_current_dir_name':
/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lib-src/emacsclient.c:265: warning: warning: strcpy() is almost always misused, please use strlcpy()
  CCLD     ebrowse
/tmp//ccaEM1tJ.o: In function `operator_name':
/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lib-src/ebrowse.c:2823: warning: warning: stpcpy() is dangerous; do not use it
/tmp//ccaEM1tJ.o: In function `xstrdup':
/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lib-src/ebrowse.c:532: warning: warning: strcpy() is almost always misused, please use strlcpy()
  CCLD     profile
/tmp//ccEtxohn.o: In function `get_time':
/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lib-src/profile.c:69: warning: warning: sprintf() is often misused, please use snprintf()
  CCLD     hexl
  CC       pop.o
  CCLD     movemail
  CCLD     make-docfile
make-docfile.c: In function 'scan_lisp_file':
make-docfile.c:1388: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
make-docfile.c:1388: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
make-docfile.c:1388: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
make-docfile.c:1388: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
make-docfile.c:1388: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
make-docfile.c:1388: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
make-docfile.c:1388: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
make-docfile.c:1388: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
make-docfile.c:1388: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
make-docfile.c:1388: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
make-docfile.c:1388: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
make-docfile.c:1388: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
make-docfile.c:1388: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
make-docfile.c:1388: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
make-docfile.c:1389: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
make-docfile.c:1389: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
/tmp//ccIrThvT.o: In function `add_global':
/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lib-src/make-docfile.c:628: warning: warning: strcpy() is almost always misused, please use strlcpy()
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lib-src'
gmake -C src VCSWITNESS='' all
gmake[1]: Entering directory '/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/src'
  GEN      lisp.mk
  GEN      globals.h
  CC       dispnew.o
dispnew.c: In function 'clear_glyph_row':
dispnew.c:848: warning: array size (8) smaller than bound length (152)
dispnew.c:848: warning: array size (8) smaller than bound length (152)
dispnew.c: In function 'realloc_glyph_pool':
dispnew.c:1341: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
dispnew.c:1341: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
dispnew.c: In function 'init_display':
dispnew.c:6120: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
dispnew.c:6120: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
dispnew.c:6120: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
dispnew.c:6120: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
dispnew.c:6120: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
dispnew.c:6120: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
dispnew.c:6120: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
dispnew.c:6120: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
dispnew.c:6121: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
dispnew.c:6121: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       frame.o
frame.c: In function 'Fmodify_frame_parameters':
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
frame.c:3163: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       scroll.o
  CC       xdisp.o
xdisp.c: In function 'safe__call':
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
xdisp.c:2591: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       menu.o
menu.c: In function 'parse_single_submenu':
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c: In function 'Fx_popup_menu':
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
menu.c:1360: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       window.o
  CC       charset.o
  CC       coding.o
coding.c: In function 'coding_alloc_by_realloc':
coding.c:1012: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
coding.c:1012: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
coding.c: In function 'produce_chars':
coding.c:7049: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
coding.c:7049: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
coding.c:7049: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
coding.c:7049: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
coding.c:7049: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
coding.c:7049: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
coding.c:7049: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
coding.c:7049: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
coding.c:7049: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
coding.c:7049: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
coding.c:7049: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
coding.c:7049: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
coding.c:7049: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
coding.c:7049: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
coding.c:7051: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
coding.c:7051: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       category.o
  CC       ccl.o
ccl.c: In function 'Fccl_execute_on_string':
ccl.c:2074: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
ccl.c:2074: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
ccl.c:2075: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
ccl.c:2075: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
ccl.c:2075: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
ccl.c:2075: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       character.o
character.c: In function 'char_width':
character.c:295: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c:295: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c: In function 'c_string_width':
character.c:347: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c:347: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c: In function 'lisp_string_width':
character.c:430: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c:430: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c: In function 'count_size_as_multibyte':
character.c:639: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c:639: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c: In function 'string_escape_byte8':
character.c:790: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
character.c:790: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
character.c:790: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c:790: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c:790: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
character.c:790: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
character.c:790: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c:790: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c:790: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
character.c:790: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
character.c:790: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c:790: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c:790: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c:790: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c:796: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c:796: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c:797: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c:797: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c:804: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
character.c:804: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       chartab.o
  CC       bidi.o
bidi.c: In function 'bidi_move_to_visually_next':
bidi.c:3547: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
  CC       cm.o
  CC       term.o
term.c: In function 'encode_terminal_code':
term.c:538: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
term.c:538: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
term.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
term.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
term.c:538: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
term.c:538: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
term.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
term.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
term.c:538: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
term.c:538: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
term.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
term.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
term.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
term.c:538: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       terminal.o
  CC       xfaces.o
  CC       emacs.o
  CC       keyboard.o
keyboard.c: In function 'Frecursion_depth':
keyboard.c:10138: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keyboard.c:10138: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       macros.o
  CC       keymap.o
keymap.c: In function 'Fkey_description':
keymap.c:2003: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2003: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2003: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2003: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2003: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2003: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2003: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2003: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2003: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2003: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2003: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2003: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2003: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2003: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
keymap.c:2005: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       sysdep.o
  CC       buffer.o
buffer.c: In function 'record_overlay_string':
buffer.c:3306: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:3306: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:3320: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:3320: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c: In function 'overlay_strings':
buffer.c:3418: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:3418: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c: In function 'report_overlay_modification':
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
buffer.c:4566: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       filelock.o
  CC       insdel.o
  CC       marker.o
  CC       minibuf.o
  CC       fileio.o
  CC       dired.o
  CC       cmds.o
  CC       casetab.o
  CC       casefiddle.o
casefiddle.c: In function 'do_casify_multibyte_string':
casefiddle.c:268: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:268: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:268: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:268: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:268: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:268: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:268: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:268: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:268: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:268: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:268: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:268: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:268: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:268: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:269: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:269: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:269: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:269: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:269: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:269: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:269: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
casefiddle.c:269: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       indent.o
  CC       search.o
  CC       regex.o
  CC       undo.o
  CC       alloc.o
alloc.c: In function 'xnmalloc':
alloc.c:925: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
alloc.c:925: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
alloc.c: In function 'xnrealloc':
alloc.c:939: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
alloc.c:939: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
alloc.c: In function 'xpalloc':
alloc.c:986: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
alloc.c:986: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
alloc.c:992: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
alloc.c:992: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
alloc.c:1004: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
alloc.c:1004: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
alloc.c:1006: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
alloc.c:1006: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
alloc.c: In function 'Fmake_string':
alloc.c:2332: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
alloc.c:2332: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       data.o
data.c: In function 'wrong_choice':
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:1040: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c: In function 'arith_driver':
data.c:2823: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:2823: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:2829: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:2829: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:2832: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
data.c:2832: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  GEN      buildobj.h
  CC       doc.o
doc.c: In function 'get_doc_string':
doc.c:159: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
doc.c: In function 'Fsubstitute_command_keys':
doc.c:931: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
doc.c:931: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       editfns.o
editfns.c: In function 'Fget_pos_property':
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:550: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c: In function 'lisp_to_timespec':
editfns.c:1874: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:1875: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c: In function 'lisp_seconds_argument':
editfns.c:1929: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:1930: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c: In function 'check_tm_member':
editfns.c:2199: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:2199: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c: In function 'str2num':
editfns.c:4068: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4068: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4068: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4068: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4068: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4068: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4068: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4068: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4068: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4068: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4068: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4068: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4068: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4068: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4068: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4068: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c: In function 'styled_format':
editfns.c:4211: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4211: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4211: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4211: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4211: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4211: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4211: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4211: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4211: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4211: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4211: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4211: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4211: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4211: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4212: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4212: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4706: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
editfns.c:4706: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       callint.o
  CC       eval.o
eval.c: In function 'Flet':
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:924: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c: In function 'Fsignal':
eval.c:1516: warning: 'noreturn' function does return
eval.c: In function 'eval_sub':
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2191: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c: In function 'Fapply':
eval.c:2364: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2364: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2364: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2364: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2364: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2364: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2364: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2364: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2364: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2364: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2364: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2364: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2364: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2364: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2364: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2364: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2372: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c: In function 'apply_lambda':
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
eval.c:2892: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       floatfns.o
  CC       fns.o
fns.c: In function 'sort_vector':
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:1890: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c: In function 'Ffillarray':
fns.c:2361: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2361: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c: In function 'Fmapconcat':
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2511: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c: In function 'Fmapcar':
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2537: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c: In function 'Fmapcan':
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
fns.c:2571: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       font.o
font.c: In function 'font_intern_prop':
font.c:274: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:274: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:274: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:274: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:274: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:274: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:274: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:274: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:274: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:274: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:274: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:274: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:274: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:274: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c: In function 'font_vconcat_entity_vectors':
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:2180: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c: In function 'font_find_for_lface':
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:3242: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c: In function 'Ffont_get_glyphs':
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4857: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
font.c:4876: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       print.o
  CC       lread.o
lread.c: In function 'read1':
lread.c:3058: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
lread.c:3058: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
lread.c:3058: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
lread.c:3058: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
lread.c:3058: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
lread.c:3058: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
lread.c:3058: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
lread.c:3058: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
lread.c:3058: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
lread.c:3058: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
lread.c:3058: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
lread.c:3058: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
lread.c:3058: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
lread.c:3058: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
lread.c:3059: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
lread.c:3059: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       syntax.o
  CC       unexelf.o
  CC       bytecode.o
bytecode.c: In function 'exec_byte_code':
bytecode.c:367: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
bytecode.c:367: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
bytecode.c:367: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
bytecode.c:367: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
bytecode.c:367: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
bytecode.c:367: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
bytecode.c:367: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
bytecode.c:367: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
bytecode.c:367: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
bytecode.c:367: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
bytecode.c:367: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
bytecode.c:367: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
bytecode.c:367: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
bytecode.c:367: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
bytecode.c:367: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
bytecode.c:367: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       process.o
process.c: In function 'Fmake_process':
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1777: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
process.c:1807: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       gnutls.o
gnutls.c: In function 'gnutls_hex_string':
gnutls.c:941: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
gnutls.c:941: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
gnutls.c:941: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
gnutls.c:941: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
gnutls.c:941: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
gnutls.c:941: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
gnutls.c:941: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
gnutls.c:941: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
gnutls.c:941: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
gnutls.c:941: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
gnutls.c:941: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
gnutls.c:941: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
gnutls.c:941: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
gnutls.c:941: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
gnutls.c:942: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
gnutls.c:942: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
gnutls.c: In function 'gnutls_symmetric_aead':
gnutls.c:1906: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
gnutls.c:1906: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       callproc.o
  CC       region-cache.o
  CC       sound.o
  CC       atimer.o
  CC       doprnt.o
doprnt.c: In function 'doprnt':
doprnt.c:208: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
doprnt.c:208: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
doprnt.c:208: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
doprnt.c:208: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
doprnt.c:208: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
doprnt.c:208: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
doprnt.c:208: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
doprnt.c:208: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
doprnt.c:208: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
doprnt.c:208: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
doprnt.c:208: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
doprnt.c:208: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
doprnt.c:208: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
doprnt.c:208: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
doprnt.c:209: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
doprnt.c:209: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       intervals.o
  CC       textprop.o
  CC       composite.o
  CC       xml.o
  CC       lcms.o
  CC       kqueue.o
  CC       profiler.o
profiler.c: In function 'setup_cpu_timer':
profiler.c:271: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
  CC       decompress.o
  CC       thread.o
  CC       systhread.o
  CC       sheap.o
  CC       terminfo.o
  CC       lastfile.o
  CC       gmalloc.o
gmake -C ../admin/charsets all
gmake[2]: Entering directory '/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/admin/charsets'
gmake[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/admin/charsets'
gmake -C ../admin/unidata charscript.el
gmake[2]: Entering directory '/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/admin/unidata'
gmake[2]: Nothing to be done for 'charscript.el'.
gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/admin/unidata'
  CCLD     temacs
alloc.o: In function `make_formatted_string':
/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/src/alloc.c:2564: warning: warning: vsprintf() is often misused, please use vsnprintf()
sysdep.o: In function `get_random':
/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/src/sysdep.c:2322: warning: warning: random() may return deterministic values, is that what you want?
keyboard.o: In function `apply_modifiers_uncached':
/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/src/keyboard.c:6293: warning: warning: stpcpy() is dangerous; do not use it
dispnew.o: In function `add_frame_display_history':
/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/src/dispnew.c:204: warning: warning: sprintf() is often misused, please use snprintf()
dispnew.o: In function `build_frame_matrix_from_leaf_window':
/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/src/dispnew.c:2483: warning: warning: strcpy() is almost always misused, please use strlcpy()
xdisp.o: In function `maybe_produce_line_number':
/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/src/xdisp.c:20997: warning: warning: strcat() is almost always misused, please use strlcat()
../build-aux/install-sh -c -d ../etc
gmake -C ../lisp update-subdirs
gmake[2]: Entering directory '/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lisp'
gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lisp'
./temacs --batch  --load loadup bootstrap
Loading loadup.el (source)...
Using load-path (/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lisp /home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp /home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lisp/language /home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lisp/international /home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lisp/textmodes /home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lisp/vc)
Loading emacs-lisp/byte-run...
Loading emacs-lisp/backquote...
Loading subr...
Loading version...

lisp.h:1060: Emacs fatal error: assertion failed: XTYPE (a) == type && XUNTAG (a, type) == ptr
Fatal error 6: Abort trapgmake[1]: *** [Makefile:738: bootstrap-emacs] Abort trap (core dumped)
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/src'
gmake: *** [Makefile:416: src] Error 2
--8<--

-->8--
Starting program: /home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/src/temacs --batch --load loadup bootstrap

Breakpoint 1, terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=2147483647) at emacs.c:364
364	  signal (sig, SIG_DFL);
#0  terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=2147483647) at emacs.c:364
No locals.
#1  0x00213070 in die (msg=0x356474 "XTYPE (a) == type && XUNTAG (a, type) == ptr", 
    file=0x356424 "lisp.h", line=1060) at alloc.c:7419
No locals.
#2  0x0013e2c8 in make_lisp_ptr (ptr=0x614b74 <main_thread>, type=Lisp_Vectorlike) at lisp.h:1060
        a = XIL(0x614b79)
#3  0x00310a8c in mark_threads_callback (ignore=0x0) at thread.c:640
        thread_obj = XIL(0)
        iter = 0x614b74 <main_thread>
#4  0x0020c1ac in flush_stack_call_func (func=0x310a40 <mark_threads_callback>, arg=0x0) at alloc.c:5228
        end = 0xbffd18e4
        self = 0x614b74 <main_thread>
        sentry = {
          o = {
            __p = 0x67d5c4 <bss_sbrk_buffer+357508> "\377\377\377\377", 
            __d = 3.3620831234857655e-317, 
            __ld = 3.3620831234857655e-317, 
            __i = 6804932
          }
        }
#5  0x00310b64 in mark_threads () at thread.c:649
No locals.
#6  0x0020e818 in garbage_collect_1 (end=0xbffd1a64) at alloc.c:6005
        nextb = 0x0
        stack_top_variable = 191 '\277'
        i = 529
        message_p = false
        count = 25
        start = {
          tv_sec = 1508995129, 
          tv_nsec = 249977352
        }
        retval = XIL(0)
        tot_before = 0
        total = {XIL(0x63bd18), XIL(0xbffd1950), XIL(0xbffd1974), XIL(0xbffd1958), XIL(0x38d000), 
          XIL(0x61fd80), XIL(0x14), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0)}
#7  0x0020f19c in Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:6176
        end = 0xbffd1a64
        sentry = {
          o = {
            __p = 0x0, 
            __d = 6.2293817718566366e-307, 
            __ld = 6.2293817718566366e-307, 
            __i = 0
          }
        }
#8  0x0024bc50 in eval_sub (form=XIL(0x6771fb)) at eval.c:2228
        i = 0
        maxargs = 0
        args_left = XIL(0)
        numargs = make_number(0)
        fun = XIL(0x5bff0d)
        val = XIL(0x13deec)
        original_fun = XIL(0x27b88)
        original_args = XIL(0)
        funcar = XIL(0x684090)
        count = 24
        argvals = {XIL(0xbffd1aa8), XIL(0x21cb6c), XIL(0x13deb8), XIL(0x38d000), XIL(0x13ee30), 
          XIL(0xbffd1b04), XIL(0x684434), make_number(71)}
#9  0x00243594 in Fprogn (body=XIL(0)) at eval.c:455
        form = XIL(0x6771fb)
        val = XIL(0)
#10 0x0024f25c in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x677223), nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbffd1d60) at eval.c:3042
        val = XIL(0xbffd1ba0)
        syms_left = XIL(0)
        next = XIL(0x64310)
        lexenv = XIL(0)
        count = 23
        i = 1
        optional = false
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = false
#11 0x0024dee8 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbffd1d5c) at eval.c:2780
        fun = XIL(0x677223)
        original_fun = XIL(0x677223)
        funcar = XIL(0x3600)
        numargs = 1
        val = XIL(0xbffd1c24)
        count = 22
#12 0x0024ca58 in funcall_nil (nargs=2, args=0xbffd1d5c) at eval.c:2397
No locals.
#13 0x0024d194 in run_hook_with_args (nargs=2, args=0xbffd1d5c, funcall=0x24ca34 <funcall_nil>)
    at eval.c:2574
        global_vals = XIL(0)
        sym = XIL(0x5dba0)
        val = XIL(0x67723b)
        ret = XIL(0)
#14 0x0024cb1c in Frun_hook_with_args (nargs=2, args=0xbffd1d5c) at eval.c:2439
No locals.
#15 0x0024e204 in funcall_subr (subr=0x5c1518 <Srun_hook_with_args>, numargs=2, args=0xbffd1d5c)
    at eval.c:2821
No locals.
#16 0x0024dd60 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbffd1d58) at eval.c:2766
        fun = XIL(0x5c151d)
        original_fun = XIL(0x4b90)
        funcar = XIL(0x13deec)
        numargs = 2
        val = XIL(0xbffd1d4c)
        count = 21
#17 0x002bb920 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x67d5c4), vector=XIL(0x6800d5), maxdepth=make_number(10), 
    args_template=make_number(257), nargs=1, args=0xbffd1ff4) at bytecode.c:629
        op = 2
        type = (unknown: 16384)
        const_length = 28
        bytestr_length = 142
        vectorp = 0x6800d4 <bss_sbrk_buffer+368532>
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 11
        sa_avail = 16198
        sa_count = 21
        sa_must_free = false
        stack_base = 0xbffd1d50
        stack_lim = 0xbffd1d7c
        top = 0xbffd1d58
        void_stack_lim = 0xbffd1d7c
        bytestr_data = 0xbffd1d7c "\b\211\203+"
        pc = 0xbffd1e09 "\207\375\277\030\036\375\277\210\250+"
        count = 21
        result = XIL(0x38d000)
        targets = {0x2beca0 <exec_byte_code+17660>, 0x2bed0c <exec_byte_code+17768>, 
          0x2bed0c <exec_byte_code+17768>, 0x2bed0c <exec_byte_code+17768>, 
          0x2bed0c <exec_byte_code+17768>, 0x2bed0c <exec_byte_code+17768>, 
          0x2bed78 <exec_byte_code+17876>, 0x2bedf4 <exec_byte_code+18000>, 
          0x2bad74 <exec_byte_code+1488>, 0x2bad74 <exec_byte_code+1488>, 
          0x2bad74 <exec_byte_code+1488>, 0x2bad74 <exec_byte_code+1488>, 
          0x2bad74 <exec_byte_code+1488>, 0x2bad74 <exec_byte_code+1488>, 
          0x2bad84 <exec_byte_code+1504>, 0x2bad34 <exec_byte_code+1424>, 
          0x2bb380 <exec_byte_code+3036>, 0x2bb380 <exec_byte_code+3036>, 
          0x2bb380 <exec_byte_code+3036>, 0x2bb380 <exec_byte_code+3036>, 
          0x2bb380 <exec_byte_code+3036>, 0x2bb380 <exec_byte_code+3036>, 
          0x2bb3d0 <exec_byte_code+3116>, 0x2bb390 <exec_byte_code+3052>, 
          0x2bb814 <exec_byte_code+4208>, 0x2bb814 <exec_byte_code+4208>, 
          0x2bb814 <exec_byte_code+4208>, 0x2bb814 <exec_byte_code+4208>, 
          0x2bb814 <exec_byte_code+4208>, 0x2bb814 <exec_byte_code+4208>, 
          0x2bb738 <exec_byte_code+3988>, 0x2bb7d4 <exec_byte_code+4144>, 
          0x2bb8e8 <exec_byte_code+4420>, 0x2bb8e8 <exec_byte_code+4420>, 
          0x2bb8e8 <exec_byte_code+4420>, 0x2bb8e8 <exec_byte_code+4420>, 
          0x2bb8e8 <exec_byte_code+4420>, 0x2bb8e8 <exec_byte_code+4420>, 
          0x2bb88c <exec_byte_code+4328>, 0x2bb8a8 <exec_byte_code+4356>, 
          0x2bb9bc <exec_byte_code+4632>, 0x2bb9bc <exec_byte_code+4632>, 
          0x2bb9bc <exec_byte_code+4632>, 0x2bb9bc <exec_byte_code+4632>, 
          0x2bb9bc <exec_byte_code+4632>, 0x2bb9bc <exec_byte_code+4632>, 
          0x2bb960 <exec_byte_code+4540>, 0x2bb97c <exec_byte_code+4568>, 
          0x2bc350 <exec_byte_code+7084>, 0x2bc214 <exec_byte_code+6768>, 
          0x2bc208 <exec_byte_code+6756>, 0x2beca0 <exec_byte_code+17660>, 
          0x2beca0 <exec_byte_code+17660>, 0x2beca0 <exec_byte_code+17660>, 
          0x2beca0 <exec_byte_code+17660>, 0x2beca0 <exec_byte_code+17660>, 
          0x2bc5bc <exec_byte_code+7704>, 0x2bc700 <exec_byte_code+8028>, 
          0x2bc774 <exec_byte_code+8144>, 0x2bc7e8 <exec_byte_code+8260>, 
          0x2bc860 <exec_byte_code+8380>, 0x2bb194 <exec_byte_code+2544>, 
          0x2bb220 <exec_byte_code+2684>, 0x2bc8f0 <exec_byte_code+8524>, 
          0x2bb09c <exec_byte_code+2296>, 0x2bb288 <exec_byte_code+2788>, 
          0x2bc96c <exec_byte_code+8648>, 0x2bc9d4 <exec_byte_code+8752>, 
          0x2bca20 <exec_byte_code+8828>, 0x2bca88 <exec_byte_code+8932>, 
          0x2bcae0 <exec_byte_code+9020>, 0x2bcbb4 <exec_byte_code+9232>, 
          0x2bcc00 <exec_byte_code+9308>, 0x2bcc68 <exec_byte_code+9412>, 
          0x2bccec <exec_byte_code+9544>, 0x2bcd38 <exec_byte_code+9620>, 
          0x2bcd84 <exec_byte_code+9696>, 0x2bcdec <exec_byte_code+9800>, 
          0x2bce54 <exec_byte_code+9904>, 0x2bcebc <exec_byte_code+10008>, 
          0x2bcf40 <exec_byte_code+10140>, 0x2bcf98 <exec_byte_code+10228>, 
          0x2bcff0 <exec_byte_code+10316>, 0x2bd0c4 <exec_byte_code+10528>, 
          0x2bd150 <exec_byte_code+10668>, 0x2bd1dc <exec_byte_code+10808>, 
          0x2bd3a8 <exec_byte_code+11268>, 0x2bd414 <exec_byte_code+11376>, 
          0x2bd480 <exec_byte_code+11484>, 0x2bd4ec <exec_byte_code+11592>, 
          0x2bd558 <exec_byte_code+11700>, 0x2bd5b0 <exec_byte_code+11788>, 
          0x2bd63c <exec_byte_code+11928>, 0x2bd694 <exec_byte_code+12016>, 
          0x2bd6ec <exec_byte_code+12104>, 0x2bd744 <exec_byte_code+12192>, 
          0x2bd890 <exec_byte_code+12524>, 0x2bc064 <exec_byte_code+6336>, 
          0x2bd8fc <exec_byte_code+12632>, 0x2bd948 <exec_byte_code+12708>, 
          0x2bda10 <exec_byte_code+12908>, 0x2bda84 <exec_byte_code+13024>, 
          0x2bdaf0 <exec_byte_code+13132>, 0x2bdb3c <exec_byte_code+13208>, 
          0x2bdb8c <exec_byte_code+13288>, 0x2bdbdc <exec_byte_code+13368>, 
          0x2bdc38 <exec_byte_code+13460>, 0x2beca0 <exec_byte_code+17660>, 
          0x2bdc98 <exec_byte_code+13556>, 0x2bdce8 <exec_byte_code+13636>, 
          0x2bdd38 <exec_byte_code+13716>, 0x2bdd88 <exec_byte_code+13796>, 
          0x2bddd8 <exec_byte_code+13876>, 0x2bde28 <exec_byte_code+13956>, 
          0x2bc064 <exec_byte_code+6336>, 0x2beca0 <exec_byte_code+17660>, 
          0x2bde74 <exec_byte_code+14032>, 0x2bdee0 <exec_byte_code+14140>, 
          0x2bdf2c <exec_byte_code+14216>, 0x2bdf78 <exec_byte_code+14292>, 
          0x2bdfe0 <exec_byte_code+14396>, 0x2be048 <exec_byte_code+14500>, 
          0x2be094 <exec_byte_code+14576>, 0x2be220 <exec_byte_code+14972>, 
          0x2be288 <exec_byte_code+15076>, 0x2be2f0 <exec_byte_code+15180>, 
          0x2be358 <exec_byte_code+15284>, 0x2be3a8 <exec_byte_code+15364>, 
          0x2beca0 <exec_byte_code+17660>, 0x2bbf78 <exec_byte_code+6100>, 
          0x2bba70 <exec_byte_code+4812>, 0x2baffc <exec_byte_code+2136>, 
          0x2bbb3c <exec_byte_code+5016>, 0x2bbbe4 <exec_byte_code+5184>, 
          0x2bbc7c <exec_byte_code+5336>, 0x2bbf34 <exec_byte_code+6032>, 
          0x2bbf38 <exec_byte_code+6036>, 0x2bb6e0 <exec_byte_code+3900>, 
          0x2bc00c <exec_byte_code+6248>, 0x2bc09c <exec_byte_code+6392>, 
          0x2bc138 <exec_byte_code+6548>, 0x2bc190 <exec_byte_code+6636>, 
          0x2bc3b0 <exec_byte_code+7180>, 0x2bc440 <exec_byte_code+7324>, 
          0x2bc4c4 <exec_byte_code+7456>, 0x2bc534 <exec_byte_code+7568>, 
          0x2bba24 <exec_byte_code+4736>, 0x2be3f4 <exec_byte_code+15440>, 
          0x2be478 <exec_byte_code+15572>, 0x2be4c4 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 
          0x2be510 <exec_byte_code+15724>, 0x2be55c <exec_byte_code+15800>, 
          0x2be5a8 <exec_byte_code+15876>, 0x2be610 <exec_byte_code+15980>, 
          0x2be678 <exec_byte_code+16084>, 0x2be6e0 <exec_byte_code+16188>, 
          0x2be748 <exec_byte_code+16292>, 0x2be8d8 <exec_byte_code+16692>, 
          0x2be940 <exec_byte_code+16796>, 0x2be9a8 <exec_byte_code+16900>, 
          0x2be9f4 <exec_byte_code+16976>, 0x2bea5c <exec_byte_code+17080>, 
          0x2beac4 <exec_byte_code+17184>, 0x2beb10 <exec_byte_code+17260>, 
          0x2beb5c <exec_byte_code+17336>, 0x2bd7d0 <exec_byte_code+12332>, 
          0x2bd828 <exec_byte_code+12420>, 0x2bebb4 <exec_byte_code+17424>, 
          0x2bec2c <exec_byte_code+17544>, 0x2beca0 <exec_byte_code+17660>, 
          0x2bbd14 <exec_byte_code+5488>, 0x2bbd34 <exec_byte_code+5520>, 
          0x2bbdbc <exec_byte_code+5656>, 0x2bbe44 <exec_byte_code+5792>, 
          0x2bbebc <exec_byte_code+5912>, 0x2bcb38 <exec_byte_code+9108>, 
          0x2bd048 <exec_byte_code+10404>, 0x2bd994 <exec_byte_code+12784>, 
          0x2bee94 <exec_byte_code+18160>, 0x2bef0c <exec_byte_code+18280>, 
          0x2beca0 <exec_byte_code+17660>, 0x2beca0 <exec_byte_code+17660>, 
          0x2befa8 <exec_byte_code+18436>, 0x2bf04c <exec_byte_code+18600>, 
          0x2beca0 <exec_byte_code+17660>, 0x2beca0 <exec_byte_code+17660>, 
          0x2beca0 <exec_byte_code+17660>, 0x2beca0 <exec_byte_code+17660>, 
          0x2beca0 <exec_byte_code+17660>, 0x2beca0 <exec_byte_code+17660>, 
          0x2beca0 <exec_byte_code+17660>, 0x2beca0 <exec_byte_code+17660>, 
          0x2bf220 <exec_byte_code+19068> <repeats 64 times>}
#18 0x0024ed24 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x68014d), nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbffd1ff0) at eval.c:2967
        size = 5
        val = XIL(0xbffd1f78)
        syms_left = make_number(257)
        next = XIL(0xbffd1f70)
        lexenv = XIL(0x680148)
        count = 21
        i = 18
        optional = false
        rest = 20
        previous_optional_or_rest = 39
#19 0x0024ddac in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbffd1fec) at eval.c:2768
        fun = XIL(0x68014d)
        original_fun = XIL(0x1ed8)
        funcar = XIL(0x251304)
        numargs = 1
        val = XIL(0x13deec)
        count = 20
#20 0x0024d3e0 in call1 (fn=XIL(0x1ed8), arg1=XIL(0x681764)) at eval.c:2617
No locals.
#21 0x002921c8 in Fload (file=XIL(0x681724), noerror=XIL(0), nomessage=XIL(0), nosuffix=XIL(0), 
    must_suffix=XIL(0)) at lread.c:1439
        stream = 0x4fa05280 <usual+88>
        fd = 4
        fd_index = 20
        count = 20
        found = XIL(0x681764)
        efound = XIL(0x681764)
        hist_file_name = XIL(0x681764)
        newer = false
        compiled = true
        handler = XIL(0x1402f0)
        safe_p = true
        fmode = 0x373d88 "r"
        version = 23
        is_elc = 1
        input = {
          stream = 0x4fa05280 <usual+88>, 
          lookahead = 0 '\000', 
          buf = "\000\000\000\200"
        }
#22 0x0024bd30 in eval_sub (form=XIL(0x677243)) at eval.c:2245
        i = 5
        maxargs = 5
        args_left = XIL(0)
        numargs = make_number(1)
        fun = XIL(0x5c2485)
        val = XIL(0x13deec)
        original_fun = XIL(0x38a0)
        original_args = XIL(0x67724b)
        funcar = XIL(0xbffd2280)
        count = 19
        argvals = {XIL(0x681724), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0xbffd225c), XIL(0xbffd2240), 
          XIL(0x13deec)}
#23 0x00294630 in readevalloop (readcharfun=XIL(0x2b20), infile0=0xbffd24a4, sourcename=XIL(0x6543c4), 
    printflag=false, unibyte=XIL(0), readfun=XIL(0), start=XIL(0), end=XIL(0)) at lread.c:2038
        count1 = 19
        c = 40
        val = XIL(0x677243)
        count = 15
        b = 0x0
        continue_reading_p = true
        lex_bound = XIL(0)
        whole_buffer = false
        first_sexp = false
        macroexpand = XIL(0)
#24 0x00292010 in Fload (file=XIL(0x654344), noerror=XIL(0), nomessage=XIL(0), nosuffix=XIL(0), 
    must_suffix=XIL(0)) at lread.c:1425
        stream = 0x4fa05228 <usual>
        fd = 3
        fd_index = 5
        count = 5
        found = XIL(0x6543a4)
        efound = XIL(0)
        hist_file_name = XIL(0x6543c4)
        newer = false
        compiled = false
        handler = XIL(0x1402f0)
        safe_p = true
        fmode = 0x373d88 "r"
        version = 0
        is_elc = 0
        input = {
          stream = 0x4fa05228 <usual>, 
          lookahead = 0 '\000', 
          buf = "\000\000\000\200"
        }
#25 0x0024bd30 in eval_sub (form=XIL(0x63dd13)) at eval.c:2245
        i = 5
        maxargs = 5
        args_left = XIL(0)
        numargs = make_number(1)
        fun = XIL(0x5c2485)
        val = XIL(0x13deec)
        original_fun = XIL(0x38a0)
        original_args = XIL(0x63dd0b)
        funcar = XIL(0x38d000)
        count = 4
        argvals = {XIL(0x654344), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0x2502ec), XIL(0x218080), 
          XIL(0x38d000)}
#26 0x0024ae74 in Feval (form=XIL(0x63dd13), lexical=XIL(0)) at eval.c:2051
        count = 3
#27 0x0014fbc4 in top_level_2 () at keyboard.c:1119
No locals.
#28 0x0024836c in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x14fb88 <top_level_2>, handlers=XIL(0x20e8), 
    hfun=0x14f164 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1332
        val = XIL(0x15f)
        c = 0x652c00 <bss_sbrk_buffer+182976>
#29 0x0014fc60 in top_level_1 (ignore=XIL(0)) at keyboard.c:1127
No locals.
#30 0x0024723c in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0x5628), func=0x14fbdc <top_level_1>, arg=XIL(0))
    at eval.c:1097
        val = XIL(0)
        c = 0x652e00 <bss_sbrk_buffer+183488>
#31 0x0014fa24 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1088
No locals.
#32 0x0014e7c4 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:695
        count = 1
        val = XIL(0x24aea0)
#33 0x0014eb1c in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:766
        count = 0
        buffer = XIL(0)
#34 0x0014b61c in main (argc=5, argv=0xbffd289c) at emacs.c:1713
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x614dc0 <environ>
        do_initial_setlocale = true
        dumping = true
        skip_args = 3
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0
        disable_aslr = true
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 5742592, 
          rlim_max = 33554432
        }
        sockfd = -1

Lisp Backtrace:

Breakpoint 1, terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=2147483647) at emacs.c:364
364	  signal (sig, SIG_DFL);
The program being debugged stopped while in a function called from GDB.
Evaluation of the expression containing the function
(backtrace_function) will be abandoned.
When the function is done executing, GDB will silently stop.
#2  0x002420f8 in backtrace_function (pdl=0xbffd17c8) at eval.c:159
159	  eassert (pdl->kind == SPECPDL_BACKTRACE);
-->8--

--8<--
[...]
egdb --args ./temacs --batch  --load loadup bootstrap
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.12.1
Copyright (C) 2017 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "arm-unknown-openbsd6.2".
Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from ./temacs...done.
SIGINT is used by the debugger.
Are you sure you want to change it? (y or n) [answered Y; input not from terminal]
Environment variable "DISPLAY" not defined.
TERM = screen-256color
Breakpoint 1 at 0x14907c: file emacs.c, line 364.
Temporary breakpoint 2 at 0x186a18: file sysdep.c, line 1070.
(gdb) r
Starting program: /home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/src/temacs --batch --load loadup bootstrap
Loading loadup.el (source)...
Using load-path (/home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lisp /home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp /home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lisp/language /home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lisp/international /home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lisp/textmodes /home/jca/src/emacs-26.0.90/lisp/vc)
Loading emacs-lisp/byte-run...
Loading emacs-lisp/backquote...
Loading subr...
Loading version...

lisp.h:1060: Emacs fatal error: assertion failed: XTYPE (a) == type && XUNTAG (a, type) == ptr

Breakpoint 1, terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=2147483647) at emacs.c:364
364       signal (sig, SIG_DFL);
(gdb) frame 2
#2  0x0013e2c8 in make_lisp_ptr (ptr=0x614b74 <main_thread>, type=Lisp_Vectorlike) at lisp.h:1060
1060      eassert (XTYPE (a) == type && XUNTAG (a, type) == ptr);
(gdb) p XTYPE (a)
$1 = Lisp_Misc
(gdb) p XUNTAG (a, type)
$2 = (void *) 0x614b74 <main_thread>
(gdb)

-->8--

In GNU Emacs 26.0.90 (build 1, x86_64-unknown-openbsd)
 of 2017-10-25 built on ritchie.wxcvbn.org
Recent messages:
nnml: Reading incoming mail (no new mail)...done
Reading active file via nnml...done
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
nnimap read 0k from mail
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Saving /home/jca/.newsrc.eld...
Saving file /home/jca/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /home/jca/.newsrc.eld
Saving /home/jca/.newsrc.eld...done

Configured using:
 'configure --build=amd64-unknown-openbsd --without-sound --without-x --without-dbus --without-gconf --without-gsettings --without-jpeg --prefix=/usr/local --sysconfdir=/etc --mandir=/usr/local/man --infodir=/usr/local/info --localstatedir=/var --disable-silent-rules --disable-gtk-doc
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe -fno-pie' CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include
 'LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib -nopie''

Configured features:
NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow emacsbug conf-mode epa-file shr-color flow-fill mailalias
smtpmail semantic/analyze/complete dabbrev shell grep compile gnus-draft
bbdb-message sendmail nnir dired-aux semantic/edit log-view pcvs-util
vc-rcs vc-annotate pp misearch multi-isearch semantic/tag-write sort
gnus-cite mm-archive mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml
disp-table gnus-topic utf-7 nndraft nnmh network-stream nsm starttls
nnfolder bbdb-gnus nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
semantic/db-typecache term/screen term/xterm xterm org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
dired-x dired dired-loaddefs org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
org-element avl-tree generator org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint comint ansi-color ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs add-log semantic/html
cursor-sensor mhtml-mode css-mode smie color eww puny mm-url gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils wid-edit mm-util mail-prsvr url-queue url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap shr svg xml browse-url format-spec js advice json imenu
thingatpt flyspell ispell perl-mode autoconf autoconf-mode rng-xsd
xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode dom nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok smerge-mode
map elec-pair autorevert filenotify vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode
semantic/bovine/make semantic/bovine/make-by make-mode nroff-mode vc-dir
ewoc vc semantic/tag-file vc-dispatcher cl-extra help-mode parse-time
vc-cvs semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/c
semantic/decorate/include semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse
hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc
semantic/dep semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
manoj-dark-theme cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
semantic/mru-bookmark ring semantic/db-mode semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage image semantic/tag-ls
semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func cedet edmacro
kmacro bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb regexp-opt bbdb-site
timezone bbdb-loaddefs savehist desktop frameset server time-date paren
icomplete delsel finder-inf tex-site info tool-bar package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2427150 184187)
 (symbols 48 61236 221)
 (miscs 40 66774 3929)
 (strings 32 355501 28558)
 (string-bytes 1 6677068)
 (vectors 16 128811)
 (vector-slots 8 2151362 207708)
 (floats 8 20115 16277)
 (intervals 56 94010 50458)
 (buffers 992 351))

-- 
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE