Subject: bug#28992: closed (Re: bug#28992: 27.0.50; compose-mail-other-{window,frame} reuse selected window with gnus-user-agent)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 15:39:04 +0000

Your bug report

#28992: 27.0.50; compose-mail-other-{window,frame} reuse selected window with gnus-user-agent

which was filed against the emacs,gnus package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
28992: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=28992
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#28992: 27.0.50; compose-mail-other-{window,frame} reuse selected window with gnus-user-agent
From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 16:37:38 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 16:49:28 +0200
>> Cc: [email-masked]
>> 
>> > I assume non-maintainer submitters lack sufficient privilege to mark
>> > bugs as fixed by mailing [email-masked]?
>> 
>> No, anybody can send things to -done and close a bug report, I think?
>
> Yes, anybody.

Then I'm stealing this opportunity to close my first ever Emacs bug
report with my first ever bug-closing email. :)

Thanks,

-- 
Basil

Subject: 27.0.50; compose-mail-other-{window,frame} reuse selected window with gnus-user-agent
From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 14:09:40 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

>From 99b80e548ab2f024309ad203ac9bc702a274546f Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 02:15:56 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] Heed switch-function argument in gnus-user-agent

* lisp/gnus/gnus-msg.el (gnus-msg-mail): Heed switch-action argument
when falling back to message-user-agent because Gnus is not running.
---
 lisp/gnus/gnus-msg.el | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg.el b/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg.el
index 7a28be19d4..9cd12b5bc6 100644
--- a/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg.el
+++ b/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg.el
@@ -535,7 +535,7 @@ gnus-msg-mail
       (progn
 	(message "Gnus not running; using plain Message mode")
 	(message-mail to subject other-headers continue
-		      nil yank-action send-actions return-action))
+                      switch-action yank-action send-actions return-action))
     (let ((buf (current-buffer))
 	  ;; Don't use posting styles corresponding to any existing group.
 	  (group-name gnus-newsgroup-name)
-- 
2.14.2

# Steps to reproduce

1) emacs -Q
2) M-: (setq mail-user-agent 'gnus-user-agent) RET
3) C-x 4 m OR C-x 5 m

# Expected result

Mail composition buffer in other window OR frame.

# Actual result

Mail composition buffer reuses selected window.

# Diagnosis

The compusefunc of gnus-user-agent is gnus-msg-mail.  This
function falls back to the composefunc of
message-user-agent, message-mail, when Gnus is not yet
running.  In this case it passes nil, rather than
switch-action, as the switch-function argument to
message-mail.  This behaviour is not seen when Gnus is
already running.

# Patch

I attach a patch which heeds the switch-function argument
when Gnus is not running.  I have assigned copyright to the
FSF for contributions to GNU Emacs, but this is my first bug
report and patch, so please let me know if there is anything
that needs amending.

# Environment

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2017-10-25 built on thunk
Repository revision: cb73c70180f57f3fb99fae3aaefbacf0a61cea3f
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11905000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (buster)

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/blc/.emacs.d/recentf
Quit
Mark saved where search started
Appended 11 songs
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window. [2 times]
Winner undo (1 / 183)
Quit [3 times]
Mark set [2 times]
Quit
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/blc/.local
 --enable-locallisppath= --with-mailutils --with-sound=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-xpm --with-jpeg --with-tiff
 --with-gif --with-png --with-rsvg --with-libsystemd
 --with-xml2 --with-imagemagick --with-xft --with-libotf
 --with-m17n-flt --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-xaw3d
 --with-xim --with-gpm --with-dbus --with-gsettings
 --with-selinux --with-gnutls --with-zlib --with-modules
 --with-threads --with-file-notification=yes --with-x
 --without-gconf --with-lcms2 'CFLAGS=-flto
 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=native -maes -mavx -mcrc32
 -mf16c -mfpmath=sse -mfsgsbase -mfxsr
 -minline-all-stringops -mmmx -mpclmul -mpopcnt -msahf
 -msse4.2 -mxsave -mxsaveopt -mvzeroupper -O3 -pipe'
 LDFLAGS=-flto'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS
GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE
M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11
MODULES LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-wip-before-change-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-apply-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-save-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  ace-window-display-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  gnus-desktop-notify-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  global-paren-face-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  blc-dropbox-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-org hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-org
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-groovy hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-groovy
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-comint hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-comint
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-eshell hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-eshell
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-dot hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-dot
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ruby hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-ruby
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-makefile hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-makefile
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-texinfo hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-texinfo
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-asymptote hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-asymptote
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-js hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-js
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-mhe hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-mhe
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-footnote hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-footnote
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-clojure hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-clojure
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-C hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-C
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-ctags hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-ctags
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-macs hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-macs
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-sqlite hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-sqlite
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-vala hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-vala
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-bbdb hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-bbdb
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-processing hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-processing
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-entities hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-entities
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-eww hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-eww
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-macro hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-macro
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-mouse hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-mouse
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-org hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-org
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-version hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-version
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-R hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-R
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-mobile hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-mobile
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-core hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-core
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-inlinetask hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-inlinetask
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-haskell hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-haskell
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-eval hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-eval
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-screen hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-screen
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-exp hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-exp
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-gnus hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-gnus
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-duration hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-duration
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-stan hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-stan
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-forth hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-forth
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-feed hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-feed
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-crypt hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-crypt
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-clock hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-clock
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-awk hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-awk
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-shen hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-shen
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-latex hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-latex
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-scheme hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-scheme
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-id hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-id
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-agenda hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-agenda
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ditaa hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-ditaa
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-shell hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-shell
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-list hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-list
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-octave hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-octave
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-beamer hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-beamer
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-mscgen hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-mscgen
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-gnuplot hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-gnuplot
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-pcomplete hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-pcomplete
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-picolisp hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-picolisp
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-latex hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-latex
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-maxima hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-maxima
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-sql hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-sql
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-plot hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-plot
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-compat hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-compat
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-man hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-man
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-lint hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-lint
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-python hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-python
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ebnf hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-ebnf
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-table hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-table
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-archive hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-archive
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-calc hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-calc
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-md hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-md
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ocaml hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-ocaml
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-J hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-J
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-irc hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-irc
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-info hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-info
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-element hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-element
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-io hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-io
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-tangle hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-tangle
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-bibtex hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-bibtex
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-odt hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-odt
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-ascii hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-ascii
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-html hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-html
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-sed hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-sed
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-indent hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-indent
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-rmail hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-rmail
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-lisp hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-lisp
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-lilypond hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-lilypond
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-css hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-css
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-keys hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-keys
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-sass hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-sass
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-habit hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-habit
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-attach hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-attach
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ledger hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-ledger
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-fortran hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-fortran
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-publish hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-publish
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-w3m hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-w3m
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-lob hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-lob
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-abc hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-abc
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-docview hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-docview
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-hledger hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-hledger
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-coq hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-coq
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-timer hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-timer
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-protocol hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-protocol
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-plantuml hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-plantuml
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-matlab hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-matlab
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ref hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-ref
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-colview hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-colview
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-capture hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-capture
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-java hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-java
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-perl hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-perl
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-lua hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ob-lua
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-table hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-table
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-src hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-src
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-datetree hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-datetree
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-icalendar hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/ox-icalendar
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-install hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-install
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-loaddefs hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-loaddefs
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-faces hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/org-faces
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-bibtex-20171022.220/bibtex-completion hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-bibtex-20171022.220/bibtex-completion
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-groovy hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-comint hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-eshell hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ruby hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-ascii hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-mhe hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-footnote hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-mscgen hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-dot hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-clojure hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-info hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-odt hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-lilypond hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ocaml hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-macs hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-publish hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-man hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-sqlite hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-vala hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-bbdb hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-protocol hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-eww hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-org hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ref hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-element hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-C hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-org hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-version hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-screen hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-core hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-latex hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-perl hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-processing hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-gnuplot hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-lua hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-entities hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-coq hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-eval hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-exp hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-duration hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-stan hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-forth hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-feed hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-crypt hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-rmail hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-clock hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-awk hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-docview hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-latex hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-timer hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-id hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-plot hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-js hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-bibtex hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-plantuml hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-shell hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-beamer hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-habit hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-agenda hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-keys hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-lint hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-haskell hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-indent hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-python hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-archive hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-gnus hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-fortran hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-list hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-sed hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-tangle hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-table hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-html hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-calc hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-pcomplete hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-sass hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-J hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-ctags hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-compat hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-shen hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ledger hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-css hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-abc hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-asymptote hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-octave hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-lisp hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-capture hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-lob hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-R hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-picolisp hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-datetree hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-inlinetask hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-src hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ditaa hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-sql hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-w3m hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-mobile hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-matlab hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-java hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-scheme hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-faces hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-macro hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-colview hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-io hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-maxima hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-mouse hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-hledger hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-table hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-makefile hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-irc hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ob-ebnf hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-attach hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-texinfo hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-icalendar hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/ox-md hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-install hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171023/org-loaddefs hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

Features:
(shadow footnote face-remap nnir emacsbug sendmail mpc solar
cal-dst cal-islam cal-hebrew cal-julian holidays
hol-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-capture
sh-script smie goto-addr misearch multi-isearch cl-print
unfill magit-bookmark magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch magit-files
magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process
magit-margin magit-mode magit-git magit-section magit-popup
git-commit magit-utils log-edit pcvs-util add-log
with-editor async-bytecomp async dash windmove ace-window
avy recentf tree-widget view python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize sort
gnus-cite smiley gnus-html mm-archive gnus-bcklg gnus-async
gnus-dup qp mail-extr gnus-ml hl-line gnus-topic
cursor-sensor utf-7 nndraft nnmh epa-file blc-pass bbdb-gnus
bbdb-mua gnus-desktop-notify alert log4e notifications dbus
gntp nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win executable dabbrev quail
vc-git diff-mode org-eldoc org-indent org-man org-info
org-id org-gnus org-eww org-eshell esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode org-docview doc-view org-bookmark
org-bibtex bibtex org-pdfview org-element avl-tree generator
pdf-tools compile pdf-view bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util image-mode org-clock xdg org-duration
org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps
google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json
org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs git-annex dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs eieio-opt sr-speedbar speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe find-func help-fns radix-tree shr-color
parse-time network-stream starttls url-http tls gnutls
mail-parse rfc2231 url-gw nsm rmc url-cache url-auth eww
puny mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils eudcb-bbdb bbdb-com
mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone eudc eudc-options-file
cus-edit cus-start cus-load eudc-vars wid-edit mm-util
mail-prsvr url-queue url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap shr svg xml dom format-spec shell pcomplete comint
ansi-color crm colir color counsel jka-compr esh-util etags
xref project swiper ivy flx ivy-overlay ffap thingatpt
server bug-reference fic-mode fill-column-indicator
paren-face elec-pair xt-mouse winner ring disp-table
whitespace time cap-words superword subword saveplace paren
ibuf-macs highlight-escape-sequences hi-lock time-date
engine-mode delsel battery edmacro kmacro cl-extra help-mode
delight advice zenburn-theme browse-url use-package diminish
bind-key finder-inf tex-site info package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars
blc-macs blc-lib easy-mmode rx pcase thunk subr-x map seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
realpath mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 882615 116542)
 (symbols 48 59205 2)
 (miscs 40 5167 2536)
 (strings 32 197644 20193)
 (string-bytes 1 6492885)
 (vectors 16 94278)
 (vector-slots 8 2288090 48466)
 (floats 8 1169 1578)
 (intervals 56 27501 2308)
 (buffers 992 106))

Thanks,

-- 
Basil