Subject: How can I resolve this

From: Sostom M N <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 14:36:28 +0300

I am trying to run autoreconf , and this is what i get:
/usr/share/aclocal/log4c.m4:7: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_LOG4C
/usr/share/aclocal/log4c.m4:7:   run info Automake 'Extending aclocal'
/usr/share/aclocal/log4c.m4:7:   or see
http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
/usr/share/aclocal/log4c.m4:7: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_LOG4C
/usr/share/aclocal/log4c.m4:7:   run info Automake 'Extending aclocal'
/usr/share/aclocal/log4c.m4:7:   or see
http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
automake: error: global options already processed
automake: Please contact <[email-masked]>.
 at /usr/share/automake-1.15/Automake/Channels.pm line 662, <GEN0> line 105.
Automake::Channels::msg("automake", "", "global options already processed")
called at /usr/share/automake-1.15/Automake/ChannelDefs.pm line 212
Automake::ChannelDefs::prog_error("global options already processed")
called at /usr/share/automake-1.15/Automake/Options.pm line 421
Automake::Options::process_global_option_list(HASH(0x2f920b0)) called at
/usr/bin/automake line 5337
Automake::scan_autoconf_traces("configure.ac") called at /usr/bin/automake
line 5437
Automake::scan_autoconf_files() called at /usr/bin/automake line 8259
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 29

Regards
Sostomc