Subject: bug#28949: 26.0; `dired-find-file-other-window' not updated per `dired-find-file' update

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 15:29:07 -0700 (PDT)

1. Recently `dired-find-file' was updated.  It looks like the same
update should have been applied to `dired-find-file-other-window'.  In
fact, it looks like an even older change should also be made to
*-other-window.

Please consider adding both of the same let bindings to
`dired-find-file-other-window' as you have for `dired-find-file'.

2. Seems like the same thing applies also to the
`dired-mouse-find-file*' commands.  Maybe not the binding of
`switch-to-buffer-preserve-window-point' (dunno), but at least the
binding of find-file-run-dired'.  (There are 3, not 2, such mouse
commands.)

In GNU Emacs 26.0.90 (build 3, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2017-10-13
Repository revision: 906224eba147bdfc0514090064e8e8f53160f1d4
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''