Subject: bug#28923: closed (Re: bug#28923: problem with key-chord :)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 08:57:02 +0000

Your bug report

#28923: 25.3.50; unable to assign keychord to a function

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
28923: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=28923
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#28923: problem with key-chord :
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Michel Damiens <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 11:56:10 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Michel Damiens <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 10:48:28 +0200
> 
> Please cancel my last message : It's a problem with my own function and not a problem with key-chord !

Thanks for telling us, I'm therefore closing the bug.

Subject: 25.3.50; unable to assign keychord to a function
From: Michel Damiens <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 10:23:54 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Here is my key-chord

  (use-package key-chord
    :ensure key-seq
    :config
    (key-chord-mode 1)
    (key-chord-define-global "!!" 'org-capture)
    (key-chord-define-global "ff" 'md/france-culture))
  (require 'key-chord)

where org-capture is an org-mode function

and md/france-culture is a personal function defined by :

  (defun md/france-culture ()
    "Commence ou arrête la diffusion de France-Culture"
    (interactive)
    (if (get-process "france-culture-processus")
        (md/france-culture-fin)
      (md/france-culture-debut))

  (defun md/france-culture-debut ()
    (let ((fc (start-process "france-culture-processus" nil "mplayer")))
      (set-process-query-on-exit-flag fc nil)))

  (defun md/france-culture-fin ()
    (kill-process "france-culture-processus"))

!! works great
but ff doesn't work at all

Thanks for your help.

In GNU Emacs 25.3.50.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2017-09-15 built on lgw01-amd64-022
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description:	Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --disable-silent-rules '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' --disable-maintainer-mode
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --program-suffix=25 --with-modules=yes --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xwidgets=yes 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES XWIDGETS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-fill-mode: -1

Recent messages:
Key Chord mode on
t
Key Chord mode on
t
Template key: 
user-error: Abort
Auto-saving...done
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.

next-line: End of buffer [11 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-pandoc-20130729.1850/ox-pandoc hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-pandoc-20170829.1658/ox-pandoc
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-macs hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-macs
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-rmail hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-rmail
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-awk hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-awk
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-asymptote hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-asymptote
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-plot hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-plot
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-scheme hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-scheme
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-gnuplot hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-gnuplot
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-abc hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-abc
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-lilypond hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-lilypond
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-perl hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-perl
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-feed hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-feed
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-hledger hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-hledger
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-odt hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ox-odt
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-io hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-io
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-agenda hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-agenda
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-lob hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-lob
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-element hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-element
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-sql hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-sql
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-list hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-list
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-C hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-C
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-beamer hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ox-beamer
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-html hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ox-html
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-archive hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-archive
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-core hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-core
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-datetree hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-datetree
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-src hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-src
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-clojure hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-clojure
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-table hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-table
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-bibtex hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-bibtex
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-calc hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-calc
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-exp hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-exp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-faces hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-faces
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-org hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-org
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-latex hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-latex
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-gnus hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-gnus
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-plantuml hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-plantuml
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-id hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-id
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-mscgen hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-mscgen
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-macro hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-macro
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-R hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-R
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-loaddefs hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-loaddefs
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-eshell hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-eshell
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-groovy hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-groovy
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-table hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-table
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-stan hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-stan
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-md hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ox-md
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-mhe hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-mhe
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-mouse hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-mouse
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-w3m hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-w3m
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-sass hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-sass
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-inlinetask hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-inlinetask
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-mobile hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-mobile
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-sqlite hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-sqlite
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-ditaa hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-ditaa
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-docview hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-docview
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-indent hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-indent
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-footnote hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-footnote
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-forth hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-forth
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-python hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-python
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-coq hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-coq
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-bbdb hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-bbdb
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-vala hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-vala
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-irc hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-irc
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-icalendar hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ox-icalendar
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-crypt hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-crypt
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-ruby hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-ruby
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-css hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-css
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-processing hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-processing
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-shell hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-shell
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-makefile hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-makefile
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-matlab hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-matlab
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ox
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-sed hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-sed
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-js hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-js
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-java hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-java
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-ocaml hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-ocaml
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-eval hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-eval
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-eww hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-eww
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-picolisp hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-picolisp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-man hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ox-man
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-maxima hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-maxima
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-comint hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-comint
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-latex hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ox-latex
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-clock hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-clock
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-haskell hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-haskell
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-habit hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-habit
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-attach hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-attach
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-info hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-info
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-ascii hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ox-ascii
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-protocol hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-protocol
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-shen hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-shen
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-entities hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-entities
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-ebnf hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-ebnf
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-lisp hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-lisp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-keys hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-keys
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-lua hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-lua
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-org hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ox-org
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-capture hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-capture
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-screen hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-screen
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-timer hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-timer
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-ref hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-ref
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-fortran hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-fortran
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-install hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-install
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-ledger hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-ledger
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-octave hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-octave
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-publish hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ox-publish
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-compat hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-compat
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-tangle hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-tangle
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-version hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-version
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-texinfo hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ox-texinfo
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-duration hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-duration
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-dot hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-dot
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-lint hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-lint
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-ctags hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-ctags
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-colview hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-colview
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-pcomplete hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/org-pcomplete
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-J hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171016/ob-J
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171016/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/language/thai-word
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize org-capture debug
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe colir undo-tree diff
projectile grep org-indent warnings ox-beamer ob-sqlite ob-shell shell
ob-maxima ob-org ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-ditaa ob-awk savehist recentf
tree-widget saveplace policy-switch desktop frameset winner
zeal-at-point which-key web-mode disp-table js2-refactor js2r-paredit
js2r-conveniences js2r-conditionals js2r-wrapping js2r-functions
yasnippet js2r-vars multiple-cursors-core rect js2r-iife js2r-formatting
js2r-helpers js2-mode js sgml-mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs zenburn-theme
counsel esh-util etags xref project swiper ivy ivy-overlay ffap
persistent-scratch ob-sagemath ob-python sage-shell-mode deferred
pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util ox-pandoc ox-md pandoc-mode thingatpt
pandoc-mode-utils ox-reveal cl ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-present smart-mode-line-powerline-theme powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes smart-mode-line
rich-minority lorem-ipsum gscholar-bibtex json map key-chord hydra lv
gnuplot-mode gnuplot info-look elfeed-org s dash bookmark+ bookmark+-key
derived dired-x bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit use-package
diminish bind-key autorevert filenotify edmacro kmacro delsel paren
cua-base cus-start cus-load org-eldoc org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m elfeed-link org-element elfeed-show elfeed-search
bookmark pp wid-edit message dired rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader shr dom subr-x elfeed-csv
elfeed elfeed-curl url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap elfeed-log elfeed-db
elfeed-lib url-util avl-tree url-queue browse-url url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars xml-query xml org advice org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs finder-inf rx info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1135078 43180)
 (symbols 48 63120 0)
 (miscs 40 5246 4452)
 (strings 32 202673 16435)
 (string-bytes 1 5767448)
 (vectors 16 95048)
 (vector-slots 8 2174944 34636)
 (floats 8 1220 456)
 (intervals 56 101768 3119)
 (buffers 976 644)
 (heap 1024 88659 6814))