Subject: [PATCH 0/1] gnu: Add python-hy.

From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 10:02:27 +0300

>From cbf5108f155a5160d8947deefbd4bd4eb74e9357 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 09:58:53 +0300
Subject: [PATCH 0/1] gnu: Add python-hy.

Hello Guix,

Here is a Lisp implementation for Python.

I'm not sure about license field.

./LICENSE

    Copyright 2017 the authors.

    Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person
    obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files
    (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction,
    including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge,
    publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software,
    and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so,
    subject to the following conditions:

    The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
    included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

    THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
    EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
    MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
    NONINFRINGEMENT.  IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS
    BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN
    ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN
    CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
    SOFTWARE.

Oleg Pykhalov (1):
  gnu: Add python-hy.

 gnu/packages/python.scm | 30 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 30 insertions(+)

-- 
2.14.2