Subject: bug#28887: closed (Re: [bug#28887] [PATCH 1/1] gnu: Add python-hy.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 15:26:03 +0000

Your bug report

#28887: [PATCH 0/1] gnu: Add python-hy.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
28887: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=28887
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#28887] [PATCH 1/1] gnu: Add python-hy.
From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
To: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
Cc: bug#28887 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 01:36:45 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]> writes:

>>>From cbf5108f155a5160d8947deefbd4bd4eb74e9357 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 09:55:41 +0300
> Subject: [PATCH 1/1] gnu: Add python-hy.
>
> * gnu/packages/python.scm (python-hy): New variable.

Looks like we already have python-hy and python2-hy, albeit at an older
version.  I’ll update the existing packages.

Thank you anyway!

-- 
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net

Subject: [PATCH 0/1] gnu: Add python-hy.
From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 10:02:27 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

>From cbf5108f155a5160d8947deefbd4bd4eb74e9357 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 09:58:53 +0300
Subject: [PATCH 0/1] gnu: Add python-hy.

Hello Guix,

Here is a Lisp implementation for Python.

I'm not sure about license field.

./LICENSE

    Copyright 2017 the authors.

    Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person
    obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files
    (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction,
    including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge,
    publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software,
    and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so,
    subject to the following conditions:

    The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
    included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

    THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
    EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
    MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
    NONINFRINGEMENT.  IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS
    BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN
    ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN
    CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
    SOFTWARE.

Oleg Pykhalov (1):
  gnu: Add python-hy.

 gnu/packages/python.scm | 30 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 30 insertions(+)

-- 
2.14.2