Subject: Re: [bug#28884] [PATCH 29/38] gnu: Add ghc-uuid-types.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 15:05:03 -0700

rsiddharth <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/haskell.scm (ghc-uuid-types): New variable.

Adjusted like this:

diff --git a/gnu/packages/haskell.scm b/gnu/packages/haskell.scm
index a332e42a6..e3e375e6f 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/haskell.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/haskell.scm
@@ -9800,12 +9800,11 @@ IPv4, IPv6 and MAC addresses.")
                      ("ghc-tasty-hunit" ,ghc-tasty-hunit)
                      ("ghc-tasty-quickcheck" ,ghc-tasty-quickcheck)))
     (home-page "https://github.com/hvr/uuid")
-    (synopsis "Provides Type definitions for Universally Unique Identifiers
-for Haskell")
+    (synopsis "Haskell type definitions for UUIDs")
     (description "This Haskell library contains type definitions for
-Universally Unique Identifiers and basic conversion functions.
-
-See @uref{http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UUID} for the general idea.")
+@dfn{Universally Unique Identifiers} or
+@uref{http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UUID, UUIDs}, and basic conversion
+functions.")
     (license license:bsd-3)))
 
 ;;; haskell.scm ends here