Subject: Re: bug#28878: CEDET merge bug

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 03:07:09 +0100

Eric Ludlam <[email-masked]> writes:

> If there are puzzles around the merge done so far I can look at them, but I
> don't have commit privileges for Emacs, nor particularly deep git skills.

"git branch -a | grep cedet" yields the following matches:

1. remotes/origin/old-branches/cedet-branch

   Last updated in 2009.  It could perhaps be deleted?  The last
   commit there is a2095e2ed and seems to be on the master branch
   already.

2. remotes/origin/scratch/last-cedet-merge

   Not sure about the status here.  The last commit d2a57bdfec is not
   merged to master AFAICT.

3. remotes/origin/scratch/merge-cedet-tests

   This seems to be the branch that Edward was working on.

You could check them out in git using something like:

  git checkout --track origin/scratch/merge-cedet-tests

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas