Subject: Re: [bug#28853] [PATCH 2/8] gnu: qemu: Enable spice usb redirection support.

From: Andy Patterson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 22:14:42 -0400

Hey 宋文武,

Thanks for the review!

On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 21:15:39 +0800
[email-masked] (宋文武) wrote:

> Andy Patterson <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > * gnu/packages/virtualization.scm
> > (qemu)[arguments]<#:configure-flags>: New argument.
> > [inputs]: Add usbredir.
> > (qemu-minimal)[arguments]<#:configure-flags>: Restrict them even
> > when they are set by qemu.
> > [inputs]: Remove usbredir.  
> 
> Doesn't the 'configure' script auto-detect usb redirection support
> when usbredir is available?

To me, the advantage of specifying the enabled features is that the
build will require the dependencies to be available for that feature
even if they change. So, if more dependencies are required for the
feature in future versions, the build will immediately inform us, rather
than somewhat silently dropping support. Thoughts?

[...]

Thanks,

--
Andy