Subject: [PATCH 6/8] gnu: virt-manager: Enable statistics graphing support.

From: Andy Patterson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 16:03:26 -0400

* gnu/packages/virtualization.scm (virt-manager)[inputs]: Add
python2-pycairo.
---
 gnu/packages/virtualization.scm | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/virtualization.scm b/gnu/packages/virtualization.scm
index 62ba7811e..f2494f74f 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/virtualization.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/virtualization.scm
@@ -554,6 +554,7 @@ virtualization library.")
        ("python2-libvirt" ,python2-libvirt)
        ("python2-requests" ,python2-requests)
        ("python2-ipaddr" ,python2-ipaddr)
+       ("python2-pycairo" ,python2-pycairo)
        ("python2-pygobject" ,python2-pygobject)
        ("python2-libxml2" ,python2-libxml2)
        ("spice-gtk" ,spice-gtk)))
-- 
2.14.2