Subject: bug#28836: 24.5; eww not launching

From: Michel Damiens <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 18:00:02 +0200

Trying to launch eww with M-x eww, I obtain this message :
"Symbol's value as variable is void: bmkp-eww-replace-keys-flag"
and eww don not launch
Same with (eww-browse-url ...)

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2017-09-20 on lcy01-07, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description:	Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-fill-mode: -1

Recent messages:

C-= is undefined
C-+ is undefined [3 times]
Quit [2 times]
funcall: Symbol's value as variable is void: bmkp-eww-replace-keys-flag

Load-path shadows:
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-pandoc-20130729.1850/ox-pandoc hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-pandoc-20170829.1658/ox-pandoc
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-macs hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-macs
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-rmail hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-rmail
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-awk hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-awk
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-asymptote hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-asymptote
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-plot hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-plot
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-scheme hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-scheme
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-gnuplot hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-gnuplot
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-abc hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-abc
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-lilypond hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-lilypond
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-perl hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-perl
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-feed hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-feed
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-hledger hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-hledger
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-odt hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-odt
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-io hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-io
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-agenda hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-agenda
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-lob hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-lob
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-element hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-element
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-sql hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-sql
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-list hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-list
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-C hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-C
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-beamer hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-beamer
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-html hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-html
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-archive hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-archive
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-core hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-core
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-datetree hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-datetree
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-src hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-src
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-clojure hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-clojure
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-table hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-table
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-bibtex hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-bibtex
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-calc hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-calc
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-exp hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-exp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-faces hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-faces
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-org hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-org
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-latex hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-latex
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-gnus hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-gnus
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-plantuml hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-plantuml
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-id hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-id
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-mscgen hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-mscgen
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-macro hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-macro
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-R hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-R
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-loaddefs hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-loaddefs
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-eshell hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-eshell
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-groovy hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-groovy
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-table hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-table
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-stan hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-stan
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-md hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-md
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-mhe hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-mhe
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-mouse hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-mouse
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-w3m hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-w3m
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-sass hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-sass
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-inlinetask hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-inlinetask
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-mobile hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-mobile
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-sqlite hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-sqlite
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ditaa hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-ditaa
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-docview hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-docview
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-indent hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-indent
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-footnote hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-footnote
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-forth hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-forth
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-python hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-python
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-coq hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-coq
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-bbdb hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-bbdb
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-vala hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-vala
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-irc hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-irc
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-icalendar hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-icalendar
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-crypt hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-crypt
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ruby hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-ruby
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-css hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-css
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-processing hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-processing
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-shell hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-shell
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-makefile hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-makefile
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-matlab hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-matlab
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-sed hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-sed
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-js hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-js
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-java hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-java
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ocaml hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-ocaml
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-eval hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-eval
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-eww hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-eww
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-picolisp hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-picolisp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-man hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-man
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-maxima hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-maxima
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-comint hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-comint
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-latex hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-latex
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-clock hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-clock
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-haskell hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-haskell
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-habit hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-habit
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-attach hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-attach
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-info hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-info
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-ascii hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-ascii
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-protocol hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-protocol
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-shen hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-shen
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-entities hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-entities
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ebnf hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-ebnf
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-lisp hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-lisp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-keys hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-keys
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-lua hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-lua
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-org hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-org
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-capture hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-capture
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-screen hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-screen
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-timer hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-timer
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ref hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-ref
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-fortran hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-fortran
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-install hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-install
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ledger hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-ledger
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-octave hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-octave
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-publish hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-publish
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-compat hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-compat
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-tangle hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-tangle
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-version hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-version
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-texinfo hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-texinfo
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-duration hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-duration
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-dot hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-dot
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-lint hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-lint
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-ctags hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-ctags
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-colview hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-colview
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-pcomplete hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-pcomplete
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-J hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-J
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/language/thai-word
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail emms-librefm-stream
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser
emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd emms-lyrics emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-info-metaflac emms-mark emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-mode-line emms-url emms-librefm-scrobbler sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist
emms-last-played emms-source-file locate emms-cache emms-playing-time
emms-player-simple emms-info later-do emms emms-compat git-rebase
ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util ediff magit-bookmark magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit epa magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups
eshell esh-module esh-mode magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-process magit-margin magit-mode magit-git magit-section
magit-popup git-commit magit-utils vc-git crm log-edit pcvs-util add-log
with-editor async-bytecomp async pdf-links warnings tar-mode autoload
lisp-mnt mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader view calc-aent ox-org
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-cmake
company-xcode company-clang company-eclim company-template company-css
company-nxml company-bbdb tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver mm-archive network-stream starttls url-http tls
url-gw url-cache url-auth url-handlers epg finder-inf eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe debug calc-yank calc-ext calc-misc calc-menu
calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs colir org-table two-column iso-transl
undo-tree diff projectile org-eldoc org-indent org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view org-bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
server org-protocol ox-beamer ob-sqlite ob-shell shell ob-maxima ob-org
ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-ditaa ob-awk cua-base savehist recentf
tree-widget saveplace policy-switch desktop frameset winner
zeal-at-point which-key web-mode disp-table js2-refactor js2r-paredit
js2r-conveniences js2r-conditionals js2r-wrapping js2r-functions
js2r-vars multiple-cursors-core rect js2r-iife js2r-formatting
js2r-helpers js2-mode js2-old-indent sgml-mode js cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
zenburn-theme counsel esh-util swiper ivy delsel ivy-overlay ffap
persistent-scratch ob-sagemath ob-python sage-shell-mode deferred subr-x
yasnippet highlight-indentation flymake eldoc company pcase elpy pyvenv
elpy-profile elpy-django elpy-refactor python ido grep files-x etags
pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view
jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode ox-pandoc ox-md
pandoc-mode thingatpt pandoc-mode-utils ox-reveal cl ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-present smart-mode-line-powerline-theme powerline
cl-macs powerline-separators color powerline-themes smart-mode-line
mule-util rich-minority lorem-ipsum gscholar-bibtex json bibtex cdlatex
texmathp key-chord hydra lv gnuplot-mode gnuplot info-look elfeed-org s
dash gv bookmark+ bookmark+-key derived dired-x dired bookmark+-1
bookmark+-bmu help-mode bookmark+-lit use-package diminish bind-key
autorevert filenotify edmacro kmacro paren cus-start cus-load
elfeed-link org-element elfeed-show elfeed-search bookmark pp wid-edit
message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader shr elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap
elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-util avl-tree url-queue browse-url
url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars
xml-query xml org advice help-fns org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs cl-loaddefs cl-lib rx info easymenu package epg-config
eldav timezone preview-latex tex-site auto-loads time-date tooltip
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1353834 652301)
 (symbols 48 78714 0)
 (miscs 40 5609 3024)
 (strings 32 256835 65689)
 (string-bytes 1 7258475)
 (vectors 16 84630)
 (vector-slots 8 2113262 97361)
 (floats 8 1530 1422)
 (intervals 56 111354 19450)
 (buffers 960 118)
 (heap 1024 112466 22643))