Subject: bug#28836: closed (Re: bug#28836: 24.5; eww not launching)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 02:33:02 +0000

Your bug report

#28836: 24.5; eww not launching

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
28836: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=28836
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#28836: 24.5; eww not launching
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 05:32:41 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 13:51:19 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
> 
> I believe this was a Bookmark+ problem, not a vanilla Emacs problem,
> so this bug should probably be closed.

Thanks, done.

Subject: 24.5; eww not launching
From: Michel Damiens <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 18:00:02 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Trying to launch eww with M-x eww, I obtain this message :
"Symbol's value as variable is void: bmkp-eww-replace-keys-flag"
and eww don not launch
Same with (eww-browse-url ...)

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2017-09-20 on lcy01-07, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description:	Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-fill-mode: -1

Recent messages:

C-= is undefined
C-+ is undefined [3 times]
Quit [2 times]
funcall: Symbol's value as variable is void: bmkp-eww-replace-keys-flag

Load-path shadows:
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-pandoc-20130729.1850/ox-pandoc hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-pandoc-20170829.1658/ox-pandoc
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-macs hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-macs
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-rmail hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-rmail
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-awk hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-awk
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-asymptote hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-asymptote
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-plot hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-plot
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-scheme hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-scheme
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-gnuplot hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-gnuplot
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-abc hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-abc
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-lilypond hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-lilypond
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-perl hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-perl
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-feed hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-feed
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-hledger hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-hledger
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-odt hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-odt
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-io hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-io
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-agenda hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-agenda
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-lob hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-lob
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-element hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-element
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-sql hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-sql
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-list hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-list
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-C hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-C
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-beamer hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-beamer
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-html hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-html
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-archive hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-archive
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-core hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-core
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-datetree hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-datetree
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-src hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-src
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-clojure hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-clojure
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-table hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-table
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-bibtex hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-bibtex
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-calc hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-calc
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-exp hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-exp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-faces hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-faces
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-org hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-org
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-latex hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-latex
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-gnus hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-gnus
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-plantuml hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-plantuml
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-id hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-id
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-mscgen hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-mscgen
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-macro hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-macro
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-R hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-R
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-loaddefs hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-loaddefs
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-eshell hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-eshell
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-groovy hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-groovy
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-table hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-table
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-stan hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-stan
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-md hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-md
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-mhe hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-mhe
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-mouse hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-mouse
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-w3m hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-w3m
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-sass hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-sass
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-inlinetask hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-inlinetask
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-mobile hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-mobile
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-sqlite hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-sqlite
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ditaa hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-ditaa
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-docview hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-docview
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-indent hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-indent
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-footnote hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-footnote
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-forth hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-forth
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-python hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-python
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-coq hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-coq
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-bbdb hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-bbdb
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-vala hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-vala
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-irc hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-irc
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-icalendar hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-icalendar
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-crypt hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-crypt
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ruby hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-ruby
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-css hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-css
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-processing hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-processing
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-shell hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-shell
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-makefile hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-makefile
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-matlab hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-matlab
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-sed hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-sed
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-js hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-js
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-java hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-java
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ocaml hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-ocaml
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-eval hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-eval
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-eww hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-eww
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-picolisp hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-picolisp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-man hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-man
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-maxima hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-maxima
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-comint hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-comint
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-latex hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-latex
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-clock hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-clock
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-haskell hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-haskell
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-habit hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-habit
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-attach hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-attach
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-info hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-info
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-ascii hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-ascii
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-protocol hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-protocol
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-shen hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-shen
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-entities hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-entities
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ebnf hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-ebnf
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-lisp hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-lisp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-keys hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-keys
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-lua hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-lua
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-org hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-org
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-capture hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-capture
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-screen hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-screen
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-timer hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-timer
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ref hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-ref
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-fortran hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-fortran
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-install hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-install
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ledger hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-ledger
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-octave hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-octave
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-publish hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-publish
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-compat hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-compat
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-tangle hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-tangle
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-version hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-version
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-texinfo hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-texinfo
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-duration hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-duration
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-dot hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-dot
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-lint hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-lint
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-ctags hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-ctags
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-colview hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-colview
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-pcomplete hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-pcomplete
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-J hides /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-J
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171009/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/language/thai-word
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail emms-librefm-stream
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser
emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd emms-lyrics emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-info-metaflac emms-mark emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-mode-line emms-url emms-librefm-scrobbler sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist
emms-last-played emms-source-file locate emms-cache emms-playing-time
emms-player-simple emms-info later-do emms emms-compat git-rebase
ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util ediff magit-bookmark magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit epa magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups
eshell esh-module esh-mode magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-process magit-margin magit-mode magit-git magit-section
magit-popup git-commit magit-utils vc-git crm log-edit pcvs-util add-log
with-editor async-bytecomp async pdf-links warnings tar-mode autoload
lisp-mnt mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader view calc-aent ox-org
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-cmake
company-xcode company-clang company-eclim company-template company-css
company-nxml company-bbdb tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver mm-archive network-stream starttls url-http tls
url-gw url-cache url-auth url-handlers epg finder-inf eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe debug calc-yank calc-ext calc-misc calc-menu
calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs colir org-table two-column iso-transl
undo-tree diff projectile org-eldoc org-indent org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view org-bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
server org-protocol ox-beamer ob-sqlite ob-shell shell ob-maxima ob-org
ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-ditaa ob-awk cua-base savehist recentf
tree-widget saveplace policy-switch desktop frameset winner
zeal-at-point which-key web-mode disp-table js2-refactor js2r-paredit
js2r-conveniences js2r-conditionals js2r-wrapping js2r-functions
js2r-vars multiple-cursors-core rect js2r-iife js2r-formatting
js2r-helpers js2-mode js2-old-indent sgml-mode js cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
zenburn-theme counsel esh-util swiper ivy delsel ivy-overlay ffap
persistent-scratch ob-sagemath ob-python sage-shell-mode deferred subr-x
yasnippet highlight-indentation flymake eldoc company pcase elpy pyvenv
elpy-profile elpy-django elpy-refactor python ido grep files-x etags
pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view
jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode ox-pandoc ox-md
pandoc-mode thingatpt pandoc-mode-utils ox-reveal cl ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-present smart-mode-line-powerline-theme powerline
cl-macs powerline-separators color powerline-themes smart-mode-line
mule-util rich-minority lorem-ipsum gscholar-bibtex json bibtex cdlatex
texmathp key-chord hydra lv gnuplot-mode gnuplot info-look elfeed-org s
dash gv bookmark+ bookmark+-key derived dired-x dired bookmark+-1
bookmark+-bmu help-mode bookmark+-lit use-package diminish bind-key
autorevert filenotify edmacro kmacro paren cus-start cus-load
elfeed-link org-element elfeed-show elfeed-search bookmark pp wid-edit
message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader shr elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap
elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-util avl-tree url-queue browse-url
url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars
xml-query xml org advice help-fns org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs cl-loaddefs cl-lib rx info easymenu package epg-config
eldav timezone preview-latex tex-site auto-loads time-date tooltip
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1353834 652301)
 (symbols 48 78714 0)
 (miscs 40 5609 3024)
 (strings 32 256835 65689)
 (string-bytes 1 7258475)
 (vectors 16 84630)
 (vector-slots 8 2113262 97361)
 (floats 8 1530 1422)
 (intervals 56 111354 19450)
 (buffers 960 118)
 (heap 1024 112466 22643))