Subject: 27.0.50; move-file-to-trash in files.el fails on non-empty directories

From: Geoffrey Ferrari <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 08:20:31 +0100

Start emacs with emacs -Q

Set delete-by-moving-to trash to t
(setq delete-by-moving-to-trash t)

In dired, try to delete a non-empty directory.

This fails with a message:
"(file-error Non-regular file Is a directory [path]"

The problem appears to be with the function move-file-to-trash in
files.el

In particular, the error is raised at the end of the function when
executing (rename-file fn new-fn) . I can't trace it any further as
this is a compiled function.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.22.21)
 of 2017-10-01, unofficial emacs-snapshot build: http://emacs.secretsau
ce.net built on lilbastard
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version
11.0.11903000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux testing (buster)

Recent messages:
Quit [2 times]
Mark set
Quit [2 times]
Mark activated
Quit
Mark activated
Quit
Mark set
Quit [2 times]
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-
snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-
lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-
lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-
snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-
lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-
lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-snapshot-d93PW5/emacs-snapshot-
20171001+emacs-25.1-130219-g8136df6a8cb=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall -fno-omit-frame-pointer'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-coq hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-abc hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-processing hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-sed hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-shell hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-groovy hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-ebnf hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-eww hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-duration hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-lint hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-vala hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-stan hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-lua hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-hledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-forth hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-J hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ghf/elisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/rst hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/debian-startup hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/floatbg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/floatbg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/graphviz-dot-mode
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ctypes hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ctypes
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tld hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tld
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pod-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/clipper hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/clipper
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/perldoc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/perldoc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dedicated hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dedicated
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject-extras
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/sys-apropos hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/sys-apropos
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tabbar hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/projects hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/projects
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/quack hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/quack
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protocols hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protocols
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/matlab
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/lcomp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/lcomp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/edit-env hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/edit-env
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/initsplit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/folding hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/folding
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ff-paths hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ff-paths
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/button-lock hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/button-lock
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bm hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-buffer
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-buffer
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-beyond-
fill-column hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-
el/highlight-beyond-fill-column
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-case
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-case
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/filladapt hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/filladapt
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/under hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/under
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-current-
line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-
current-line
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/egocentric hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/egocentric
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/maplev hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/maplev
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-
custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-
custom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ascii
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-
theme_seldefcustom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-
el/color-theme_seldefcustom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/map-lines hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/map-lines
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tlc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tlc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/rfcview hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/rfcview
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tail hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/all hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/all
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/show-wspace hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/show-wspace
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/marker-visit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/marker-visit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pp-c-l hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pp-c-l
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/services hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/services
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/apache-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pack-windows hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pack-windows
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/miniedit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/miniedit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/muttrc-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-huge-tar
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-huge-tar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/slang-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/slang-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/mutt-alias hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme-
library hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme-
library
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/coffee hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/coffee
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keywiz hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keywiz
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/framepop hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/framepop
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/todoo hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/todoo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/obfusurl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/obfusurl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/home-end hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/home-end
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/align-string hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/align-string
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuf-electric
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuf-electric
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/shell-command
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/shell-command
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dir-locals hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dir-locals
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-el
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-el
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/silly-mail hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/silly-mail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/twiddle hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/twiddle
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/setnu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/setnu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/toggle-option
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/toggle-option
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bar-cursor hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-
completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-
completion
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/auto-fill-inhibit
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/auto-fill-inhibit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keydef hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keydef
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/upstart-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/upstart-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/xrdb-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/xrdb-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/df hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/df
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/thinks hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/thinks
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protbuf hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protbuf
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuffer-
complete-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-
el/minibuffer-complete-cycle
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/session hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/session
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-lib
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-parser
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-version
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-
version
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-tree
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-address
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-
address
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-message
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-
message
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-maildir-
fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-
maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-pkg
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-show
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-company
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-
company
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-hello
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-query
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/make-deps hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/make-deps
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-
autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-
0.25.1/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-crypto
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-tag
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-draft
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-wash
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-compat
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/coolj hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-print
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-jump
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-mua
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.25.1/notmuch-mua

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message subr-x puny seq format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils misearch multi-isearch apropos edebug
jka-compr find-func cl-extra pp help-fns radix-tree help-mode cl-print
debug edmacro kmacro cl-macs gv my-elisp-tools vc-git diff-mode
easymenu
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-loaddefs cl-lib cconv advice
minibuffer-complete-cycle dired dired-loaddefs elec-pair
emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham
georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar
gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 124911 12349)
 (symbols 48 22443 1)
 (miscs 40 158 361)
 (strings 32 35213 1181)
 (string-bytes 1 959702)
 (vectors 16 16812)
 (vector-slots 8 516275 11722)
 (floats 8 62 335)
 (intervals 56 2458 0)
 (buffers 992 19))