Subject: Re: bug#28824: 26.0.90; display of pbm images broken?

From: Andy Moreton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 19:16:11 +0100

On Sat 14 Oct 2017, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

>> From: Andy Moreton <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 16:01:20 +0100
>> 
>> I see problems with some PBM files from etc/images with emacs 26.0.90 on
>> Windows. The ones that don't work appear to be those that contain a
>> Netpbm header, e.g. back-arrow.pbm close.pbm cut.pbm fwd-arrow.pbm
>> home.pbm
>
> I see no problems with those images you mention as problematic.
>
> Could it be a problem specific to 64-bit builds?

I've tried this in a 32bit MinGW build with the same results. It appears
to be a problem with the pbm entry in image-type-header-regexps, as
doing (setq image-type-header-regexps '(("\\`P[1-6]" . pbm))) results in
the problematic images displaying correctly.

    AndyM