Subject: bug#28775: 回复: Re: bug#28775: bug report

From: Bernhard Voelker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 17:00:41 +0200

[ please don't top-post on technical lists]

On 10/11/2017 04:09 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> On 2017-10-10 20:36, Bernhard Voelker wrote:
>> This is an 'overlayfs' file system - this issue is already fixed since coreutils-8.25
>> (and now we're at 8.28).
>  
> It's the latest version, but it's still a bug#28775 problem.

We're only the upstream project (where the issue is fixed) which cares about
the sources only.  You have to contact your downstream distributor which is
providing you the binary executables to upgrade to a newer version ... in
this case the distributor of XShell5.

P.S. please do not send such big screenshot images to this GNU mailing list,
as this a) wastes bandwidth in general (because it is sent to each recipient),
and b) some recipients do not have such a good/cheap internet connection.
Instead, you could have pasted the images to some server and just given us
the link to it.  Thanks.

Have a nice day,
Bernhard Voelker