Subject: 25.3; Issue displaying Images after first image is displayed

From: Joseph Mingrone <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 19:01:56 -0300

Hello,

Here is a recipe to replicate the problem.

- emacs -Q
- open an image file (displays fine)
- open more image files (displays an empty box while the error below
  is shown in the *Messages* buffer.)

ImageMagick error: no decode delegate for this image format `PNG' @
error/constitute.c/ReadImage/504

Other in #emacs on FreeNode confirmed they see the same problem.

This is with ImageMagick-6.9.9.15 installed.

Regards,

Joseph

In GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (amd64-portbld-freebsd11.1, GTK+ Version 3.22.15)
 of 2017-09-29 built on 11amd64-default-job-01
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
Configured using:
 'configure --localstatedir=/var --with-gameuser=games:games
 --disable-acl --with-dbus --with-gnutls --with-modules --with-x
 --with-xml2 --with-file-notification=kqueue --with-sound=oss
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-cairo --with-gif --with-jpeg
 --with-imagemagick --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xpm
 --without-gconf --without-gsettings --with-m17n-flt --with-libotf
 --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-xft --with-xim --without-xwidgets
 --x-libraries=/usr/local/lib --x-includes=/usr/local/include
 --prefix=/usr/local --mandir=/usr/local/man --disable-silent-rules
 --infodir=/usr/local/share/emacs/info/
 --build=amd64-portbld-freebsd11.1 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector
 -fno-strict-aliasing' CPPFLAGS= 'LDFLAGS= -fstack-protector''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2
FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB GTK3 X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Updating buffer list...done
Commands: m, u, t, RET, g, k, S, D, Q; q to quit; h for help
C-x C-g is undefined
QuitImageMagick error: no decode delegate for this image format `PNG' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/504
ImageMagick error: no decode delegate for this image format `PNG' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/504
Type C-c C-c to view the image as text.
ImageMagick error: no decode delegate for this image format `PNG' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/504 [6 times]
ad-Advice-delete-char: Text is read-only [3 times]
Mark set
GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (amd64-portbld-freebsd11.1, GTK+ Version 3.22.15) of 2017-09-29

Load-path shadows:
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-info
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171009/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.20/seq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow emacsbug rfc2368 buffer-move windmove ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-id ob-octave ebnf2ps ps-print ps-def lpr calc-store
calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ess-omg-l ess-toolbar
ess-mouse mouseme ess-swv ess-noweb ess-bugs-l ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a ess-stata-mode ess-stata-lang make-regexp essd-els ess-sp6-d
ess-dde ess-sp3-d ess-julia julia-mode ess-r-mode ess-r-package
ess-r-syntax ess-r-completion ess-roxy essddr ess-rd ess-s-lang ess-help
reporter ess-site ess ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug
ess-generics ess-utils ess-custom ess-compat ess-lsp-l recentf
tree-widget finder tramp-sh sgml-mode pdf-sync pdf-annot pdf-outline
pdf-links pdf-history tempo ido fill-column-indicator poly-markdown
polymode poly-base polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-debug
polymode-methods poly-lock polymode-compat polymode-classes eieio-compat
polymode-core eieio-custom eieio-base rmail notmuch notmuch-message
notmuch-hello notmuch-tree notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto
notmuch-mua notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query
icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag notmuch-lib
notmuch-version notmuch-compat warnings org-table goto-addr view
pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools cus-edit pdf-view magit-bookmark bookmark
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util ibuf-ext ibuffer org-bullets org-w3m
org-protocol org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view
image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb epa-file epa ert ewoc let-alist
names edebug autoload lisp-mnt tar-mode make-mode em-xtra em-unix
em-term term ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob
em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
multi-eshell url-handlers url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf misc-cmds magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-process magit-margin magit-mode magit-git
magit-section magit-popup git-commit magit-utils log-edit pcvs-util
add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async shr dom browse-url gnus-draft
whitespace rect mailalias smtpmail pinentry bbdb-message sendmail nnir
flow-fill mm-archive qp debug org-element avl-tree org-clock
org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static
url-util google-maps-geocode google-maps-base org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-shell ob-R
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs tex-fold texmathp preview prv-emacs reftex-dcr
reftex-auc reftex reftex-vars noutline outline tex-buf font-latex latex
tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus xml tex-mode compile latexenc ace-window
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe time-stamp misearch
multi-isearch git-gutter linum flycheck json map find-func dash
vc-dispatcher vc-svn macrostep-c subr-x cmacexp macrostep cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs tramp-cache network-stream nsm starttls znc erc-track
erc-spelling erc-ring erc-networks erc-netsplit erc-menu erc-match
erc-log erc-list erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join
sauron-erc sauron erc-tex erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat pp cl
gnus-kill bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm sort gnus-cite smiley mail-extr
gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnagent
nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nntp
gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils wid-edit hideshow vc-git diff-mode sh-script smie executable
colir color easy-mmode dired+ image-dired image-file dired-x dired-aux
dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color format-spec rx server flyspell ispell
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company undo-tree
diff smart-mode-line-dark-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority s misc
hydra lv edmacro kmacro ace-link avy bbdb bbdb-site timezone paren
savehist hl-line autorevert filenotify counsel jka-compr esh-util etags
xref project ring swiper ivy delsel ivy-overlay ffap thingatpt url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util time-date mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars cus-start cus-load finder-inf
tex-site slime-autoloads info package epg-config seq byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv benchmark-init-modes
derived benchmark-init advice cl-seq cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind kqueue dynamic-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 12098537 1120710)
 (symbols 48 92394 1018)
 (miscs 40 1445 6655)
 (strings 32 424368 200871)
 (string-bytes 1 17839538)
 (vectors 16 139381)
 (vector-slots 8 2881845 259968)
 (floats 8 11262 3895)
 (intervals 56 573160 28048)
 (buffers 976 172))