Subject: Re: [bug#28739] [PATCH 0/5] Update python{,2}-a*

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 21:45:52 +0200

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> skribis:

> On Mon, Oct 09, 2017 at 09:49:13PM +0200, Cyril Roelandt wrote:
>> Hehe. So, to give a bit more context: I'm trying to write an updated
>> version of my Guix backend for tox (the Python virtual environment
>> manager). One of the issues I have when trying it on real-world projects
>> is that our Python libraries are a bit outdated.
>
> Yeah, I'm glad you're working on this.
>
>> If it's OK with everybody, I'd like to push the simplest patches (those
>> that only change the version and the hash) without going through a
>> review first. WDYT?
>
> Sure, I think it's fine.

Definitely.  Just make sure to run your script that rebuilds dependents
before pushing, to be on the safe side.

Thanks for working on it!

Ludo’.