Subject: Re: [bug#28719] [PATCH 5/6] gnu: qscintilla: Adjust installation directory layout.

From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 15:37:41 +0200

I pushed the changes as 5430732b22dcee5ae162826ee1dfefb9510eaeca,
including the fixed commit-message for "qt: Fix install paths in
submodules".

Thanks for the review.

Am 12.10.2017 um 13:27 schrieb 宋文武:
> Oh, my bad. I forget that those variables will only be correct when
> qmake is using the customized qt.conf (like qtsvg), you can make
> qscintilla inherit from qtsvg to use its 'configure-qmake' phase.

I did not implement this for two reasons:

- qtsvg is unrelated to QScintilla, so I would find it confusing to
inherit it.

- Creating a qt.conf file is much more code than just chaining some
variable in an existing file.

- I want to get it finished :-) So I somebody wants to implement a
'configure-qmake' phase I will not object.

-- 
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [email-masked]               |
| www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |