Subject: [bug#28719] [PATCH 5/6] gnu: qscintilla: Adjust installation directory layout.

From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 17:39:03 +0200

Am 10.10.2017 um 13:05 schrieb 宋文武:
> Idelly, With the previous "Fix install paths" patch, this substitute for
> qscintilla.pro could be removed.  Can you check it?  Thanks!

Found time to test it earlier :-)

I tested it and this substitute is still needed. The reason AFAICT is
that QScintilla - is referring to variables defined in qmake, while the
other packages are using some definition-file in qtbase. The variables
are set as follows:

$ /gnu/store/…-qtbase-5.9.1/bin/qmake -query
QT_SYSROOT:
QT_INSTALL_PREFIX:/gnu/store/…-qtbase-5.9.1
QT_INSTALL_ARCHDATA:/gnu/store/…-qtbase-5.9.1/lib/qt5
…

I tried

    qmake -set QT_INSTALL_PREFIX /gnu/store/…-qtbase-5.9.1

without success. This

- only set QT_INSTALL_PREFIX but not the other variables.

- stores this setting tin the users home and thus effects all projects
(not much of a problem in guix build, though).

-- 
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [email-masked]               |
| www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |