Subject: Re: bug#28701: [PATCH] licenses: Add CC-BY-ND licenses.

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 08:31:08 -0300

I wonder: for what he wants to add that licese?

Please select one:

a. Software/script.

b. Things which have some script logic inside. E.g.: Battle for Wesnoth
   allows campaigns to have conditionals and loops, Frogatto & Friends
   (non-free) has that too.

b. Shading data (generally found inside 3D models).

c. Text fonts.

d. Color profiles.

e. 3D models that when printed will be of practical use (forks, cups,
   eating plates, glasses).

f. Documentation for (a), (b), (c), (d) or (e).

g. 3D models that when printed serve only for decoration (statues and so
   on).

h. Vídeo, text, audio and images (as long as they don't fall into the
   previous options).

Roel Janssen <[email-masked]> writes:

>
> I was afraid so.  I'm closing the patch request, because it is a no-go
> then.
>
> Thanks for your time!
>
> Kind regards,
> Roel Janssen

-- 
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com
  gratis).
- "WhatsApp"? Ele não é livre. Por favor, veja formas de se comunicar
  instantaneamente comigo no endereço abaixo.
- Contato: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#vCard
- Arquivos comuns aceitos (apenas sem DRM): Corel Draw, Microsoft
  Office, MP3, MP4, WMA, WMV.
- Arquivos comuns aceitos e enviados: CSV, GNU Dia, GNU Emacs Org, GNU
  GIMP, Inkscape SVG, JPG, LibreOffice (padrão ODF), OGG, OPUS, PDF
  (apenas sem DRM), PNG, TXT, WEBM.