Subject: bug#28663: closed (Re: [bug#28663] [PATCH] New java packages)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 19:51:02 +0000

Your bug report

#28663: [PATCH] New java packages

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
28663: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=28663
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#28663] [PATCH] New java packages
From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 21:48:51 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Pushed as
8df1faa047870c51954275664e8e7efc94e6fc56
- 500aac750ee133a774d39b463eabe51758c048d8.

Thank you for your review, I will send another 20 or so patches very
soon (200 left before maven).

Subject: [PATCH] New java packages
From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 19:44:18 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi!

Here is a very good news: I have successfully built maven from source,
and I will try to get all my work into patches. Here is the first part:

the first two patches add more functionnalities to the
ant-build-system: the first adds support for adding a Main-Class entry
in the manifest, which can be useful to call jar files directly. The
second adds #:test-include and #:test-exclude parameters to the build
system. They can be used to manage what tests is run and what test is
not. It currently defaults to including *Test.java, but excluding
Abstract*.java. Abstract classes are not meant to be run by junit, and
it caused issues with other packages.

I think the next 20 packages are independent of the change in the build
system, so we can merge them before the build system patches if there
are discussions about that.

The next 20 patches are the beginning of the (very, very) long list of
maven dependencies. These new packages are all of the packages I needed
from the OSGI project.