Subject: [bug#28653] [PATCH] gnu: gnome-calendar: Update to 3.26.1.

From: Kei Kebreau <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2017 20:50:20 -0400

Mohammed Sadiq <[email-masked]> writes:

> The following warning is not fixed:
> (gnome-calendar:8477): Gtk-WARNING **: Could not load a pixbuf from
> /org/gtk/libgtk/theme/Adwaita/assets/bullet-symbolic.svg.
> This may indicate that pixbuf loaders or the mime database could not be found.
>
> Adding gdk-pixbuf[0] as input doesn't seem to fix the issue. Anyway,
> there seems no
> issue so far.
>
> [0] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-11/msg00704.html
>
> Thanks

LGTM! Pushed to master as a49d3e377559fdfd78cd5f90d128dbf4a1654eab.

As for the warning, it appears to happen because of an issue in one of
gnome-calendar's gtk+-related dependencies. We will find out what it is
given some time.

Thank you for contributing!