Subject: 26.0.60; Display often "flashes" due to double buffering when switching to Emacs frames

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 14:44:43 -0400

When switching between windows in Gnome using Alt-Tab there is
often a bright flash just after switching to an Emacs frame.

It seems as if the Emacs frame is displayed and then a window of
some other application appears for a fraction of a second before
the display settles down to the showing the Emacs frame.

Because the flash is so quick, I Initially thought the Emacs frame
was being displayed in white before being painted to it's correct
display, but this is not the case. By choosing distinctive colours
or distinctive images in my other applications, I can tell that it
is the window of another application that is flashing up.

[This flashing might be particularly noticeable on this system as
I use a dark theme in Emacs (Wheatgrass) and most other
application windows are predominantly white. Also I keep all my
Emacs frames and all my other application windows maximised or
full screen (because I have a small display).]

This flashing does not happen in Emacs 24 or 25. It happens in
Emacs 26 and I think I also saw it when I built master back in
March [1].

However, it does not happen in Emacs 26 if I put

  (add-to-list 'default-frame-alist '(inhibit-double-buffering . t))

in my init file and restart Emacs.

[1] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25851#170

In GNU Emacs 26.0.60 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.17)
 of 2017-09-24 built on moondust.localdomain
Repository revision: d93301242f38d3d9aaa55899c07496f0bdecf391
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11903000
System Description:	Fedora release 25 (Twenty Five)

Configured using:
 'configure --without-pop 'CFLAGS=-O2 -g3 -gdwarf-4''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11 LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-contacts hides ~/.emacs.d/modules/org-contacts
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-groovy hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-eww hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-processing hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-coq hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-J hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-abc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-shell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-ebnf hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-lua hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-lint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-vala hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-sed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-stan hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-hledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-forth hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-duration hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration

Features:
(shadow emacsbug misearch multi-isearch mm-archive mailalias smtpmail
gnus-html url-queue help-fns radix-tree browse-url xml url-cache mm-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util bbdb-message sendmail sort smiley gnus-cite
gnus-async gnus-bcklg nnir qp mail-extr gnus-ml disp-table hl-line
nndraft nnmh utf-7 server pinentry epa-file network-stream nsm starttls
nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache cl-extra help-mode vc-git
diff-mode map flyspell ispell pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view
bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util org-contacts org-capture
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls
gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
subr-x puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
org-duration org-eldoc org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-habit org-gnus gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode dired-x dired dired-loaddefs org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-agenda org-element avl-tree generator org advice org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline
outline easy-mmode org-version ob-shell shell pcomplete ob-R ob-python
ob-plantuml ob-org ob-gnuplot ob-ditaa ob-calc calc-store calc-trail
calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-awk ob-dot ob-maxima ob-latex
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site
timezone bbdb-loaddefs finder-inf tex-site info package epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars ido seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu
battery time wheatgrass-theme paren savehist saveplace elec-pair desktop
frameset cl-loaddefs cl-lib delsel cua-base cus-start cus-load time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 546388 179405)
 (symbols 48 103149 168)
 (miscs 40 14262 10745)
 (strings 32 162301 27047)
 (string-bytes 1 5309059)
 (vectors 16 58177)
 (vector-slots 8 1837024 256975)
 (floats 8 410 957)
 (intervals 56 5710 116)
 (buffers 992 70))