Subject: bug#28644: Pulseview with modular qt

From: Theodoros Foradis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 16:23:42 +0300

Ricardo Wurmus writes:

> Theodoros Foradis <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> My guess (not being familiar with qt), is that somehow, having the two
>> inputs in different prefixes, causes the problem with the package's
>> build system. I gave a look at the cmake files, but couldn't locate the
>> issue/fix.
>
> You could try to validate your hypothesis by using a union package such
> as it was done for python-pyqt+qscintilla.  That package would have only
> one prefix.  If that really does make a difference we might be able to
> investigate the issue further.

Thanks for the union package recommendation. I tried that, but
unfortunately it does not fix the icon issue.

I see that there is a wip-qt-paths branch in our git repo. I don't
really know its purpose, maybe it's worth to try rebasing it on
master and build pulseview with that?

Any other ideas?

-- 
Theodoros Foradis