Subject: Re: [bug#28616] disable failing bluez test

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 21:30:13 +0200

Thomas Danckaert <[email-masked]> writes:

> A test for the bluez package that previously failed only (?) on ARM, 
> now seems to fail more widely.
>
> It seems the same problem was discussed on the linux-bluetooth 
> mailing list here. https://marc.info/?t=149578476300002&r=1&w=2  
> Apparently the test fails when no network is available.
>
> I suggest to disable the test for now...

I can not reproduce this on GuixSD.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
PASS: unit/test-gobex-transfer                                                                                                                                                                         
PASS: unit/test-avrcp                                                                                                                                                                                    CCLD     unit/test-gatt                                                                          
PASS: unit/test-gatt                                                                                                                                                                                   
make --no-print-directory all-am                 
============================================================================                       
Testsuite summary for bluez 5.47                 
============================================================================
# TOTAL: 25                                                                                        
# PASS:  25 
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Network is not available in the build container, so I wonder what's
going on here.