Subject: bug#28605: 26.0.60; Part of leftmost character hidden

From: Ola Nilsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 15:05:02 +0200

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 1:50 PM, Robert Pluim <[email-masked]> wrote:
> martin rudalics <[email-masked]> writes:
>> To be on the safe side, we probably should leave the non-scaling parts
>> alone.  For the scaling parts do whatever you consider appropriate.  If
>> it fixes the behavior for Ola, we should install it and wait for
>> complaints.
>
> OK, I'll wait for Ola confirm, then clean it up (and split it into at
> least 2 to make it easier to revert).
>
> Robert

Sorry for taking so long.

I've tested Robert's patch now, and the horizontal scroll bars are
painted in the right place.

The area where the scroll bars "meet" is currently blank which looks
weird but I'm not sure it's related.

The frame is still resized to have fewer lines each time I turn
vertical scroll bars on or off.

-- 
Ola Nilsson