Subject: 26.0.60; [Gnus] Checking mail is no longer reliable and C-g no longer quits

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 11:01:01 -0400

Yesterday I switched from Emacs 25 to the emacs-26 branch. With
this Gnus hangs (sometimes) when checking mail/news
(`gnus-group-get-new-news') and then C-g no longer quits -- at
least not immediately.

The hangs are for long enough for Gnome dialogs to appear saying
that Emacs is no longer responding. Eventually control comes back
to Emacs but that might be due to repeated presses of C-g.

I think, but am not yet certain, that the problem only occurs when
checking mail/news after putting Gnus back into the "plugged"
state after it has been "unplugged". For example, starting Gnus
with `M-x gnus-unplugged' and then "plugging" it with
`gnus-agent-toggle-plugged' and then checking mail/news, (maybe)
seems to create the problem right off the bat.

Once the problem occurs, it does not seem to go away: every
subsequent check for mail/news also hangs in the same way. At this
point restarting Gnus (`gnus-group-restart') does NOT fix the
problem, one has to restart Emacs to get Gnus working again.

One clue might be this warning message I'm seeing sporadically in
the *Messages* buffer when the problem happens: "Server [whatever]
previously determined to be down; not retrying". This doesn't
really make sense; just because it was "down" previously (perhaps
my laptop didn't have an Internet connection then) doesn't mean
that it won't be available now.

Note: This does not seem to be the bug [1][2] that has existed
with Gnus for several years where it hangs checking mail/news
after (for example) moving from one WiFi hotspot to another. With
that problem C-g works instantly and it's easy to understand what
state Gnus is in. (And indeed, I have a command (which closes and
re-opens servers) that works around it.) With the new problem, C-g
doesn't seem to work, and trying to understand the state of Gnus
is very confusing.

N.

[1] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=16026
[2] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=16906

In GNU Emacs 26.0.60 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.17)
 of 2017-09-24 built on moondust.localdomain
Repository revision: d93301242f38d3d9aaa55899c07496f0bdecf391
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11903000
System Description:	Fedora release 25 (Twenty Five)

Configured using:
 'configure --without-pop 'CFLAGS=-O2 -g3 -gdwarf-4''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11 LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-contacts hides ~/.emacs.d/modules/org-contacts
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-groovy hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-eww hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-processing hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-coq hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-J hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-abc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-shell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-ebnf hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-lua hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-lint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-sed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-stan hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-forth hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message emacsbug sendmail eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe help-fns radix-tree smiley gnus-cite gnus-async
gnus-bcklg qp mail-extr gnus-ml disp-table hl-line mm-archive url-http
url-gw url-cache url-auth nnrss mm-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
nndraft nnmh utf-7 server pinentry epa-file network-stream nsm starttls
nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache cl-extra help-mode
plain-tex ox-koma-letter ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-beamer ox-latex ox-ascii ox-publish ox
latexenc preview prv-emacs font-latex tex-mode sh-script smie executable
csv-mode sort make-mode tex-buf latex tex-ispell tex-style tex-info tex
dbus xml texinfo view vc-git diff-mode map flyspell ispell pdf-occur
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util org-contacts org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message subr-x puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader org-duration org-eldoc
org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-habit org-gnus gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda org-element
avl-tree generator org advice org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-shell shell pcomplete ob-R ob-python ob-plantuml ob-org ob-gnuplot
ob-ditaa ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs ob-awk ob-dot ob-maxima ob-latex ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone
bbdb-loaddefs finder-inf tex-site info package epg-config url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars ido seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu battery time
wheatgrass-theme paren savehist saveplace elec-pair desktop frameset
cl-loaddefs cl-lib delsel cua-base cus-start cus-load time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 682618 99606)
 (symbols 48 110174 2)
 (miscs 40 23304 3937)
 (strings 32 204611 7770)
 (string-bytes 1 6851130)
 (vectors 16 58096)
 (vector-slots 8 1048921 35174)
 (floats 8 513 884)
 (intervals 56 30122 0)
 (buffers 992 106))