Subject: Re: bug#28585: 26.0.60; [Emacs manual] Acknowledgements section omits some contributors

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 12:14:51 -0400

Thanks Eli,

At 15:33 +0300 on Saturday 2017-09-30, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>
> Thanks. I feel uneasy about removing people from that list, so I
> just added the ones you pointed out.

Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest that anyone should be removed from
the existing list; that would be problematic indeed and not in any
way productive.

> Would you like to propose changes to ack.texi as well, to reflect the
> main contributions of those 7 people?

I don't think I know enough about what people have worked on to do
that.

I only know Nicolas has been managing releases lately and also is
maintaining the Emacs web site after designing and implementing a
modern look for it and I know Noam has fixed a lot of bugs over
the last while and triaged many more.

So I'm afraid I don't think I can help here.

N.