Subject: Re: bug#28585: 26.0.60; [Emacs manual] Acknowledgements section omits some contributors

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 16:41:53 -0400

At 16:33 -0400 on Sunday 2017-09-24, N. Jackson wrote:
>
> At 16:25 -0400 on Sunday 2017-09-24, N. Jackson wrote:
>>
>> Add omitted contributors to Acknowledgements in Emacs (print) manual
>>
>> * doc/emacs/emacs.texi (Acknowledgments): Update with names of all
>>   previously omitted contributors who have made at least 100
>>   commits.
>
> s/(Acknowledgments)/(Acknowledgements)/

Gah!!! Thoroughly muddling up my U.S. English with my English English!

The section is entitled "Acknkowledgments" and the above should have
read:

  Add omitted contributors to Acknowledgments in Emacs (print) manual

  * doc/emacs/emacs.texi (Acknowledgments): Update with names of all
    previously omitted contributors who have made at least 100
    commits.

Sorry.

N.