Subject: bug#28550: 25.2; Hydra: First example hydra in the docs doesn't work

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 11:23:20 -0400

With Hydra Version 0.14.0 from GNU Elpa, the first example hydra
(given in the readme and in the commentary at the beginning of
hydra.el) does not work. I am on Emacs 25.2.

Steps (with the Hydra package from GNU Elpa installed by the Emacs
package manager):

0. $ emacs -Q

1. M-x package-initialize RET

2. In *scratch* type the example code from the readme:

(defhydra hydra-zoom (global-map "<f2>")
  "zoom"
  ("g" text-scale-increase "in")
  ("l" text-scale-decrease "out"))

3. C-x C-e to evaluate it

4. Hit F2 to run it

Expected behaviour:

A prompt is displayed listing `g' and `l' as possible keys;
pressing 'g' or `l' changes the font size; pressing any other key
exits the hydra.

Observed behaviour:

No prompt is displayed. Only "f2-" is displayed in the echo area.
Pressing `g' or `l' changes font size as expected and _after_
pressing either `g' or `l' at least once, a hydra prompt is
displayed and subsequently pressing any other key exits the hydra
as expected. However, if a key other than `g' of `l' is pressed
before either `g' or `l' is pressed an error message is displayed.
E.g. pressing `n' produces

  <f2> n is undefined

After the error message is printed, text typed in the buffer at
point is coloured red. [Presumably text properties or an overlay
that was meant to go in the minibuffer were applied at point.]

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.11)
 of 2017-04-26 built on moondust.localdomain
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11903000
System Description:	Fedora release 25 (Twenty Five)

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Message

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  gnus-message-citation-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  mml-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: message-do-auto-fill
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Undo! [2 times]
Mark set
Undo!
Mark set
Undo!
Mark set [2 times]
Indent region with <left>, <right>, <S-left>, or <S-right>.
next-line: End of buffer
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-contacts hides ~/.emacs.d/modules/org-contacts
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170917/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.3/soap-client hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.3/soap-inspect hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/net/soap-inspect

Features:
(shadow emacsbug face-remap hydra lv two-column iso-transl flow-fill
compface gnus-fun diff-mode binhex nnagent nnml misearch multi-isearch
shr-color color shr dom lisp-mnt qp canlock bbdb-message sendmail nnir
browse-url smiley gnus-cite gnus-bcklg gnus-async mail-extr gnus-ml
disp-table hl-line mm-archive url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth
url-handlers nnrss mm-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
url-vars nndraft nnmh utf-7 server pinentry epa-file epa derived
network-stream nsm auth-source starttls nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua
nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp
gnus-cache org-datetree org-clock tabify view plain-tex ox-koma-letter
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-icalendar ox-html table
ox-beamer ox-latex ox-ascii ox-publish ox latexenc preview prv-emacs
tex-buf font-latex latex tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus xml tex-mode
sh-script smie executable csv-mode sort flyspell ispell pdf-occur
ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio eieio-core cl-macs
mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile
cus-edit pdf-view bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
org-contacts org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epg
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr org-duration org-eldoc org-w3m
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-habit org-gnus gnus-util
org-docview doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode dired-x dired
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda org-element avl-tree org advice
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode cl-seq org-version ob-shell shell pcomplete
ob-R ob-python ob-plantuml ob-org ob-gnuplot ob-ditaa ob-calc calc-store
calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-awk ob-dot ob-maxima
ob-latex ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func bbdb-anniv
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-com crm
mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs finder-inf tex-site
info package epg-config ido seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode cconv edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget wid-edit
easymenu battery time wheatgrass-theme paren savehist saveplace
elec-pair desktop frameset cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib delsel cua-base
cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1233948 100493)
 (symbols 48 113329 0)
 (miscs 40 23947 7431)
 (strings 32 242449 21516)
 (string-bytes 1 8618786)
 (vectors 16 74342)
 (vector-slots 8 2095441 85496)
 (floats 8 931 1443)
 (intervals 56 98882 0)
 (buffers 976 164))