Subject: 26.0.60; Native line numbers move with show-paren-mode enabled

From: Romanos Skiadas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 21:14:02 +0100

Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
--text follows this line--

As the subjects says, native line numbers move forward a bit with show 
paren mode enabled.
To reproduce this behaviour:

- Start emacs
./src/emacs -Q --eval "(add-hook 'text-mode-hook (lambda () 
(display-line-numbers-mode)))" --eval "(show-paren-mode 1)" /tmp/test.org

- Write about 100 lines or so and fold the org header. Something like
1 * Foo...[100 lines folded here]

- Enter a pair of parens under the folded header:
1 * Foo...
123 ()

- Move the point from left to right with C-f and the line number moves:
1 * Foo...
123 |()
123 (|)
123 ()|

As far as I could tell, without the folded lines or show-paren-mode this
does not happen. It can also be replicated in modes other than org by
using set-selective-display.

In GNU Emacs 26.0.60 (build 4, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.11)
of 2017-09-20 built on rski-ThinkPad-T470
Repository revision: 047f02f00f602b9aef63ae8938e12f3f0ab481eb
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11903000
System Description: Ubuntu 17.04

Recent messages:
Loading /home/rski/.emacs.d/config.el (source)...done
Loaded ~/.emacs.d/config.el
Starting new Ispell process /usr/bin/aspell with default dictionary...
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Setting up indent for shell type zsh
Indentation variables are now local.
Indentation setup for shell type zsh
Package refresh done
Mark set
../.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20170906.426/helm-elisp.el: ‘dont-compile’ is an 
obsolete macro (as of 24.4).

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 LCMS2

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_IE.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
flyspell-mode: t
display-line-numbers-mode: t
smartparens-mode: t
display-battery-mode: t
display-time-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
dumb-jump-mode: t
org-bullets-mode: t
global-hl-todo-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
ws-butler-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
global-subword-mode: t
subword-mode: t
global-git-gutter-mode: t
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
global-company-mode: t
company-mode: t
helm-mode: t
async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
global-flycheck-mode: t
flycheck-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
column-number-mode: 1
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-lint hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-ebnf hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-abc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-eval hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-capture hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-screen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-agenda hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-calc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-plot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-dot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ox-publish hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-gnus hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-archive hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-datetree hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-list hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-list
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-J hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-stan hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-element hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-element
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-exp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-macro hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-eww hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-eshell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-io hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-sed hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-feed hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ox-org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-id hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-id
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ox hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ox
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-info hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-info
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20170802.432/ob-scala hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-forth hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-footnote hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-indent hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-colview hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-C hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-irc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-mobile hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-R hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-faces hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-attach hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-bbdb hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-timer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ox-man hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-src hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-src
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-install hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-install
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-java hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-js hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-shell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-processing hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-entities hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-w3m hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-rmail hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-octave hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-latex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-keys hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ox-md hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-crypt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-coq hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-ctags hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-clock hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-mhe hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-habit hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-comint hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-python hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-shen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-docview hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-version hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-version
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-macs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-bibtex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ox-html hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-mouse hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-compat hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-sql hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-protocol hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ox-odt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-lua hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ox-latex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-css hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-lob hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-perl hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/org-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/org-table
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-sass hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-core hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-ref hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170906/ob-awk hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.60/lisp/org/ob-awk

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug helm-info sh-script smie executable org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir org-docview doc-view org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m winner mm-archive flyspell ispell display-line-numbers
smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens-rust smartparens-python
smartparens-lua smartparens-html smartparens company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode
company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb flycheck-ledger ledger-mode ledger-check ledger-texi
ledger-test ledger-sort ledger-report ledger-reconcile ledger-occur
ledger-fontify ledger-state ledger-fonts ledger-complete ledger-schedule
ledger-init ledger-xact ledger-post ledger-exec ledger-navigate
ledger-context ledger-commodities esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext
esh-proc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-arg esh-util cus-edit
ledger-regex battery time helm-projectile projectile skeleton ibuf-macs
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs dumb-jump gnuplot info-look find-lisp
htmlize ox-reveal ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-bullets
monokai-theme hl-todo better-defaults paren saveplace ws-butler
which-key cap-words superword subword hydra lv git-gutter racer
flycheck-rust rust-mode protobuf-mode go-playground time-stamp gotest
go-guru go-eldoc company-go company-template go-mode find-file etags
xref project company-nixos-options nixos-options nix-mode yang-mode
cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs company-c-headers emmet-mode web-mode
disp-table lua-mode ensime ensime-sbt sbt-mode sbt-mode-rgrep grep
sbt-mode-comint sbt-mode-buffer sbt-mode-project sbt-mode-vars
ensime-http ensime-ui ensime-semantic-highlight ensime-doc ensime-search
ensime-undo ensime-startup ensime-refactor diff-mode ensime-popup
ensime-notes ensime-model ensime-mode ensime-inspector imenu
ensime-goto-testfile ensime-editor popup ensime-debug gdb-mi bindat gud
ensime-stacktrace ensime-inf ensime-completion-util scala-mode-syntax
ensime-config ensime-util ensime-client ensime-vars flymake flymake-proc
flymake-ui hideshow pp arc-mode archive-mode ensime-macros puppet-mode
align company-anaconda anaconda-mode pythonic f s python tramp-sh
yasnippet elec-pair company helm-mode helm-files image-dired image-mode
dired-x dired-aux ffap thingatpt helm-buffers helm-tags helm-locate
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-net browse-url xml helm-utils
helm-help helm-types helm helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match
helm-lib wdired helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async
flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck cl-extra json map help-mode rx dash
jka-compr compile let-alist try use-package diminish cl bind-key
network-stream starttls url-http url-gw nsm url-cache url-auth url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap org-element avl-tree generator org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src easy-mmode ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs pcase org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message subr-x puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr
wid-edit tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring parse-time format-spec advice cus-start
cus-load finder-inf edmacro kmacro info package easymenu epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1352576 57186)
(symbols 48 70356 14)
(miscs 40 183 488)
(strings 32 201896 4285)
(string-bytes 1 7876708)
(vectors 16 80891)
(vector-slots 8 2061006 174113)
(floats 8 361 385)
(intervals 56 1278 157)
(buffers 992 20))