Subject: bug#28521: GNU Parted.

From: Adam <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 20:59:22 -0400

Backtrace has 12 calls on stack:
  12: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libparted.so.2(ped_assert+0x45) [0x7f6147d26385]
  11: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libparted.so.2(+0x21eff) [0x7f6147d3ceff]
  10: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libparted.so.2(+0xfdba) [0x7f6147d2adba]
  9: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libparted.so.2(ped_disk_add_partition+0x283)
[0x7f6147d2b6d3]
  8: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libparted.so.2(+0x217ac) [0x7f6147d3c7ac]
  7: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libparted.so.2(+0x217e6) [0x7f6147d3c7e6]
  6: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libparted.so.2(+0x22815) [0x7f6147d3d815]
  5: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libparted.so.2(ped_disk_new+0x48)
[0x7f6147d2b2d8]
  4: fdisk(+0x772c) [0x55a3fc45c72c]
  3: fdisk(+0x9530) [0x55a3fc45e530]
  2: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xf1)
[0x7f61474f33f1]
  1: fdisk(+0x4c8a) [0x55a3fc459c8a]
A bug has been detected in GNU Parted.  Refer to the web site of parted
http://www.gnu.org/software/parted/parted.html for more information of what
could be useful for bug submitting!  Please email a bug report to
[email-masked] containing at least the version (3.2) and the following
message:  Assertion (metadata_length > 0) at
../../../libparted/labels/dos.c:2313 in function
add_logical_part_metadata() failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

# will try a reinstall

Adam

-- 
--
Adam Hunt
905 294 4384

+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+
|                                            _   |
|  ASCII ribbon campaign    (  )  |
|   - against HTML email       X   |
|                                            / \  |
|                                                 |
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+