Subject: bug#28509: closed (Re: [bug#28509] [PATCH 1/1] gnu: Add GnuCash documentation.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 19:48:04 +0000

Your bug report

#28509: [PATCH 0/1] gnu: Add GnuCash documentation.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
28509: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=28509
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#28509] [PATCH 1/1] gnu: Add GnuCash documentation.
From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
To: Chris Marusich <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 20:47:18 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 20:07:07 -0700
Chris Marusich <[email-masked]> wrote:

> [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès) writes:
> 
> > Can you create an account on savannah.gnu.org, and email it here?
> > Please add the OpenPGP key that you’ll use to sign commits to your
> > account info, and reply with a message signed with that key.  
> 
> I've created an account and uploaded the key.  The info is here:
> 
>   Profile: https://savannah.gnu.org/users/marusich
>   Key fingerprint: CBF5 9755 CBE7 E7EF EF18  3FB1 DD40 9A15 D822 469D
> 
> I'll try committing the change once you let me know I've been given
> access.  Thank you!

Looks to me like you've been successful :D So I'm going to close this
bug (by emailing [email-masked]).

Subject: [PATCH 0/1] gnu: Add GnuCash documentation.
From: Chris Marusich <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], Chris Marusich <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 02:10:57 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

This patch adds some missing documentation for GnuCash.  This is
related to the following email thread:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-09/msg00079.html

I decided to put the approximately 100 megabytes of documentation into
the "doc" output, rather than putting it into the regular "out"
output.  I also decided not to use a separate package, partly because
I wanted to play around with multiple outputs, and partly because I
think it will make it easier for people to find the documentation.

Chris Marusich (1):
  gnu: Add GnuCash documentation.

 gnu/packages/gnucash.scm | 54 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 1 file changed, 52 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.14.1