Subject: Re: [bug#28484] Some steps and questions for Cuirass

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 17:44:08 +0200

Mathieu Othacehe writes:

> I don't think so, patch 1 & 2 LGTM.

Thanks!

> Now that Cuirass supports M-x guix-hydra-latests-builds, the next step
> is to detect build start/stop (maybe via guix build log parsing see:
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-07/msg00221.html).
>
> This way, for each new commit in guix, cuirass will only insert in
> database the derivation that were built. Plus, it will be possible to
> insert the build in db when it starts and update its status when it
> stops/fails.

Ah that makes sense.  Thanks for sharing this thread.

> Until this is developed, patch 3 LGTM too !

Thanks, pushed to guix-cuirass master as 87ad259dba7de38b6e3ab954cd7b2f655358d877

janneke

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond http://lilypond.org
Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | Avatar® http://AvatarAcademy.com