Subject: 26.0.50; other-frame and matchbox window manager

From: [email-masked] (Andrés Ramírez)
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 10:06:30 -0600

I have had a problem for a long time. on my phone (n900) other-frame
does not raise the next frame. But It does when modifying the function other-frame:
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
+    (raise-frame frame)
    (select-frame-set-input-focus frame)))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I am not sure. How this should be fixed.

Perhaps with a var like 'focus-follows-mouse'.

Best Regards

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 1, arm-unknown-linux-gnueabihf, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2017-07-15 built on chulpaca
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 9.1 (stretch)

Recent messages:
Loading /home/soni/.emacs.d/personal/configs/external/.emacs-rc-wl.el (source)...done
Loading /home/soni/.emacs.d/lisp/emms-get-lyrics.el (source)...done
after the init file
Loading /home/soni/.emacs.d/init.el (source)...done
Loading /home/soni/.emacs.d/my-noexternals.el (source)...
Created wl link.
loading my-noexternal not dot file
restoring gc-cons-threshold after startup
Loading /home/soni/.emacs.d/my-noexternals.el (source)...done
Package iswitchb is obsolete!

Configured using:
 'configure --build=arm-linux-gnueabihf --prefix=/usr
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --disable-silent-rules '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf'
 '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf'
 --disable-maintainer-mode --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr
 --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --pdfdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs --with-sound --without-gconf --with-xft
 --without-xwidgets --with-gameuser=:games 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/soni/abs/emacs-26.0.50=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message subr-x puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils add-log my-noexternals server time org-wl org-element
avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell parse-time
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs sm-c-mode derived pcase smie delsel netrc
emms-get-lyrics mbsync rx my-misc-setup ido seq which-func iswitchb
savehist paren hl-line my-erc-setup erc-services erc-sasl cl erc-list
erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring erc-track erc-match erc-button wid-edit erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat
format-spec auth-source cl-seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv eieio-core cl-macs gv eieio-loaddefs password-cache pp
my-defuns-setup imenu thingatpt info-look info google-c-style gtags
cc-mode cc-fonts easymenu cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib jka-compr
advice lemacs-public time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 330966 137549)
 (symbols 24 33793 2)
 (miscs 20 70 241)
 (strings 16 73745 13069)
 (string-bytes 1 2289919)
 (vectors 8 50758)
 (vector-slots 4 900482 153180)
 (floats 8 124 417)
 (intervals 28 361 0)
 (buffers 520 11))